The Dark Knight Rises - Spoilers marked please!

Chindie

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its predictably gone down now. So for those who missed it here is a description of teaser trailer..How geeky am I

Gary Oldman voiceover, talking about how they needed him, then he had to disappear. Footage of Bruce Wayne walking up the mountain from Batman Begins, and surrounded by bats from Batman Begins. This is intercut with Gary Oldman looking like he is dying in a hospital bed, talking to what seems to be Bruce Wayne ion the foreground. Footage of the batpod driving away from the camera from TDK. Then it goes black, and Tom Hardy as Bane in his mask appears for a moment, then disappears. Logo in a crumbling skyline, as in the poster, then the film name, then a shot of a worn out Batman about to fight Bane in the foreground.

As much as I really want to see the teaser trailer I'm going to wait until it's officially released, it does sound like this film is going to be an epic ending to Nolan's trilogy.

Still unsure about Bane, but i'm sure it'll be grand.

Pity there was no Anne Hathaway in the teaser trailer though.

I think Bane will be a great character in this especially as Nolan seems to be taking this quite dark and Hardy is obviously hugely capable of playing that kind of role.

Apparently the viral campaign to introduce Catwoman isn't too far away.

dark-knight-rises-bane-deta.jpg

...I don't like Bane. But thats Nolan's take. No luchador mask obviously, for the better I guess, but still... just looks dumb.

I'm intrigued to see how Nolan is going to use Bane in his "real world" interpretation of Batman.

This film poses so many questions I just can't wait to see it.

• 2 weeks later...
Still unsure about Bane, but i'm sure it'll be grand.

Pity there was no Anne Hathaway in the teaser trailer though.

She in it? God, how will I ever be able to watch it. :(

Â