The Dark Knight Rises - Spoilers marked please!

Chindie

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched a very blurry, small, shaky cam footage of it, too hard too judge as couldnt tell what the **** was going on. Banes voice is odd. Thats all i could take away from it really.

Told myself I wouldn't watch the prologue but couldn't resist it.

Was a bit underwhelming to be honest, thanks to the horrendous quality of the video.

I did the same, however I think Tom Hardy's going to be a class act as Bane.

I've saw the 2nd trailer too and again he looks and sounds menacing in it, Anne Hathaway also features a bit more whilst looking fit.

Told myself I wouldn't watch the prologue but couldn't resist it.

Was a bit underwhelming to be honest, thanks to the horrendous quality of the video.

I did the same, however I think Tom Hardy's going to be a class act as Bane.

I've saw the 2nd trailer too and again he looks and sounds menacing in it, Anne Hathaway also features a bit more whilst looking fit.

I'm sure it will be great, I feel more confident about the movie now that filming is complete and the little snippets emanating from the production cast and crew are overwhelmingly positive. It's just that the prologue video on Youtube was of very poor quality (unsurprisingly) so I couldn't hear much really.

Its on the Metro website

In **** 360p.

I know they want to create hype, but they're really starting to piss me off with all this cloak and daggers shite. Stick a 1080p version on youtube and let us have at it.

Edit - Just watched. Want to see. Want to see now. Why I have to wait?

Its on the Metro website

In **** 360p.

I know they want to create hype, but they're really starting to piss me off with all this cloak and daggers shite. Stick a 1080p version on youtube and let us have at it.

Edit - Just watched. Want to see. Want to see now. Why I have to wait?

Eh?

It was originally released by Warners on Apples trailers page, including 1080p...

Slightly underwhelmed by that trailer... I expected it to focus more on building up Bane, his size, intimidation factor etc. Although I'd much rather it be this way than have half of the movie spoiled!

I like the fact that after watching that we still know pretty much nothing of any substance about the overall plot.

Â