Stephen Ireland

Richard

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I'm in the minority but I'd given him another chance.

We're never gonna get the money we paid for him, so let's get him back for pre-season, with whatever new recruits.

Let's face it, we're gonna be a totally different team, he could fill a purpose, if he is fit.

gave him a chance, in fact a few chances, **** every one of them up, the lad is an idiot, makes excuses to not play to get paid shit loads.

**** this loser off quickly, idiots like him shouldnt be any where near our club

I know I'm in the minority but I'd given him another chance.

We're never gonna get the money we paid for him, so let's get him back for pre-season, with whatever new recruits.

Let's face it, we're gonna be a totally different team, he could fill a purpose, if he is fit.

I know, he is actually a player suited to playing in the 'hole' unlike Ash.

If we got a new manager (hopefully) we could do with convincing Warnock and Ireland to stay and get them back playing again because at the end of the day they're both good players who we are not using to our own detriment (cutting off our nose to spite our face.)

So let me get this straight.

He's been left out of just as many squads in a row at Newcastle but apparently loves it up there dispite not actually playing a game with his new team mates yet?

He is getting paid to do nothing. Id love it as well :D

And being as he hasn't kicked a ball in anger in Geordieland, I think I'm correct in saying we're still paying all his wages. I'd fine him for that outburst tbh.

Its unlikley he'll ever kick a ball in anger because it would take more effort

If we got a new manager (hopefully) we could do with convincing Warnock and Ireland to stay and get them back playing again because at the end of the day they're both good players who we are not using to our own detriment (cutting off our nose to spite our face.)

No, quite wrong. The sooner these two go the better - Warnock hasn't been good for more than 12 months and is very disrespectful to the club and fans, we are better off without this kind parasite. Ireland: it would cruel to call most people stupid, however with Ireland you are on safe ground. How this boy has what he has is one of life's injustices.

No, quite wrong. The sooner these two go the better - Warnock hasn't been good for more than 12 months and is very disrespectful to the club and fans, we are better off without this kind parasite. Ireland: it would cruel to call most people stupid, however with Ireland you are on safe ground. How this boy has what he has is one of life's injustices.

We would have to lose money to get rid of them though.

I'd rather keep them and play them.

I think they're both good players.