Stephen Ireland

Richard

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand.

When he played for us he didn't work hard enough i thought?

Does he expect to be picked and played when not doing anything?

To be fair, he wasn't even making the bench even when we were playing the likes of Bannan and Hogg.

I think he was put out in the cold by Houllier.

Admittedly, he didn't play very well in the few appearances he did make but it's the same with Warnock - his omission was not purely down to form, Houllier just doesn't like them.

Warnock - Been shit for ages, way before Houllier came in.

Beye - Sitting about on 40k not even playing.

Carew - Doesn't like Houllier since Lyon

Davies - Error prone

Houllier put his foot down on these guys and fair play to him. Carew was a joke for ages. His form was laughable. It was as if he had forgotten how to control a football at times.

Bollocks!!!!!

Houllier doesn't just fall out with people for no reason!

Ireland, Warnock, Carew, Beye & Davies would beg to differ...

I'm pretty sure Ireland has publicly stated he had no personal problem with Houllier.

Warnock, well after his performances and his apparent comments, plenty of reasons.

Beye, fallen out with Beye? or is that he just doesn't play because he's not very good? :?

Carew, long history...

Davies, again, fallen out or just doesn't play because both contract and simply not being good enough? :?

Just because players don't play don't mean they have fallen out with a manager. Means most of th e time, they aren't good enough.

He didnt fall out with Davies, if he played himeven once we'd have to double the guys wages on a ridiculous wage bill

Warnock fell out with everybody, is obviously not missed by the other players, hates the club, hates the area and hates the fans - that is not GH's fault

Carew was never going to like Houllier as he got rid of him from Lyon, also Carew was shit way before Houllier came in and pretended to be injured after taking a few training sessions off.

Beye = shit and we have no idea what went on with him other than the fact he likes to sit on his arse doing swett f.a.

Bollocks!!!!!

Dont make me justify this..........ohhh ok.

As follows.

Already have, shit, shit(most of the time), not good enough(yet) and just awful.

There!

Beye = shit and we have no idea what went on with him other than the fact he likes to sit on his arse doing swett f.a.

In fairness to Beye you and I would do exactly the same. He was 3rd choice and put on 40k at his age. Why should he leave? He was given a contract. As fans we would like him to leave to free up the wage bill, but at that age he isn't. Would you leave that salary and move away for maybe 1/3rd of the salary? I don't think so, so don't go blaming him for sitting about on his arse doing sweet fa. Blame the people who gave him that salary and brought him in.

Bollocks!!!!!

All of which have been important 1st team players! Not! Carew doesn't even play for Stoke.