Stephen Ireland

Richard

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but then Newcastle would have been 2 points ahead of us instead of level on points too so I think it worked out better really ;)

Ireland's wife is quite attractive isn't she? He better watch out if he plans on staying up there with Pardew...

Yeah but then Newcastle would have been 2 points ahead of us instead of level on points too so I think it worked out better really ;)

Ireland's wife is quite attractive isn't she? He better watch out if he plans on staying up there with Pardew...

Why, does he have a reputation for sha**ing players wives then?

Why, does he have a reputation for sha**ing players wives then?

By all accounts he sees himself as a bit of a silver fox

Jaysus we should get our money back! Or Milner!

To think that we lost Milner and got Ireland as replacement makes me all sad and weepy inside.

Plus Darren Bent though as that's where the cash went I guess. That's gotta make you feel a bit better.

He said: "It's been really frustrating for me. I have not really had a manager who has wanted me to play and I have felt like an outcast for a while.

"It's nice to be treated normally for once. I haven't had that in a while. I have come here now and even through my injuries, they kept telling me, 'Listen, it's not a problem, just get yourself right'.

"The loyalty they have shown me, I am going to repay that as much as I can. It's been really frustrating, but it's all behind me now, thank God, and it's finally here.

"It's finally come around that I can play and I just want to finish the season strongly and try to benefit the team in whatever way I can."

Ireland... it's all in your head.

We just need him to keep thinking Newcastle really want and understand him. That way he'll give them his all. We need Newcastle to keep thinking he's the answer to their prayers. This just needs to last until the summer when they pay us for him and we can give a big sigh of relief. Then Gerard can even ring Roberto and have a laugh about it all.