Stephen Ireland

Richard

Ah crap, he'll be coming back to VP. Hopefully QPR or someone will take him off our wage bill.

No chance - they have spent bugger all since the rich guys took over and are highly unlikely to splurge out on like that if/when they come up.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coda wrote:

Ah crap, he'll be coming back to VP. Hopefully QPR or someone will take him off our wage bill.

No chance - they have spent bugger all since the rich guys took over and are highly unlikely to splurge out on like that if/when they come up.

Who's to say that they won't offer two tickets to the GP of Randy's choice for the useless twunt???

"We've got this period between now and the end of the season where he has to show he can. If we don't see it in the next six games, it's highly unlikely we are going to bring him here permanently."

Bust your gut in the next 6 games Ireland!

Ireland, busting a gut? More chance of seeing Ashley Young get behind the stay on your feet campaign.

i can't understand for the life of me why we signed this waste of space in the first place, typical mon signing on stupidly high wages, despite being a very average footballer at best

He's just living off the back off the oil money and his one and only decent season!!

His career is finished IMO. He just isnt arsed anymore, hes made his money and is set up for life. No need to go out and prove yourself when you dont need to work anymore, especially when you are a lazy waste of space in the first place.

Stevie boy :wave:

His career is finished IMO. He just isnt arsed anymore, hes made his money and is set up for life. No need to go out and prove yourself when you dont need to work anymore, especially when you are a lazy waste of space in the first place.

Stevie boy :wave:

agreed

i can't understand for the life of me why we signed this waste of space in the first place, typical mon signing on stupidly high wages, despite being a very average footballer at best

Typical Mon signing. Really? so Ashley Young, Milner, Downing, Petrov, Reo Coker, Collins, Luke Young, Cuellar, Freidel, Delph, Dunne etc are all cut from the same cloth as Stephen Ireland?

You are also making a huge assumption that it was O'Neill who signed Ireland given O'Neill left the club around 10 days before Ireland signed.

Under a new manager who knows he may yet come good. Highly unlikely but he has shown there is a good player in there somewhere its just getting it out of him. He is not the only Aston Villa player who has played to nowhere near his full potential this season. Most players in fact haven't.

i will be cheering enwcastle on weekend and hoping a goal for ireland so he can become an dinstant hero so the fans love him and flop him off to them

im sure we can get about 6-7m if he performs

haha, yes i agree.

hope he does well the last few games, and they want to buy him.

i will be cheering enwcastle on weekend and hoping a goal for ireland so he can become an dinstant hero so the fans love him and flop him off to them

im sure we can get about 6-7m if he performs

If it was the case that in the last 6 games, he scored 3 goals, with a couple of assists and MOTM awards, would people not want to give him another shot here?

Nt. Im not saying he is capable of the above, and certanly would not be betting on it, but he is our player and if his form picks up why not have him back?

DISTRAUGHT soccer star Stephen Ireland was at his partner's bedside in hospital last night after she was badly hurt in a car smash.

Jessica Lawlor, 25, suffered internal bleeding, a broken ankle and cuts when a car in which she was a front seat passenger ploughed into a tree.

Midfielder Stephen - on loan at Newcastle United from Aston Villa - is said to be "devastated".

Jessica, mother of the couple's two-year-old son Jacob, was returning home after a night out in an Audi driven by a pal.

She was rushed to hospital following the early hours crash.

After two days of treatment she was allowed home to the couple's mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire.

But on Wednesday her condition deteriorated and she was re-admitted.

A spokesman for the couple said: "It was a pretty bad smash and Jessica has got a lot of internal swelling and a cracked ankle. She has had a series of scans to check for internal bleeding and possible organ damage.

"Stephen is devastated but at the same time grateful it wasn't worse."

A source close to Irish international Stephen, 24, said: "He's totally freaked out and doesn't want to leave her.

"I'm not sure if the police went to the accident scene or not but Jessica is hurt pretty badly."

Former Manchester City idol Stephen and Jessica are renowned for their "bling" lifestyle.

Stephen, who has an intricate wing tattoo covering the whole of his back, is car crazy.

Two years ago he bought Jessica a £260,000 customised Bentley convertible for her birthday.

The player, who has two children from a previous relationship, has a Range Rover with PINK wheels, a £170,000 Lamborghini, a £100,000 Audi R8 and a £78,000 Porsche.

http://tinyurl.com/6xxoc8w