Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

From SkySports:

When asked what he was hit by, Guzan told Sky Sports News: "A couple of beers, some water and lighters.

"You don't like to see it anywhere in football. I'm sure Uefa officials were at the game and will look into it.

"The fans here create a good atmosphere. We knew it would be a tough game.

"We'll take the 1-1 result. This is a result we will be happy to take back to Villa Park."

They wasted beer? rocket polishers!

From SkySports:

When asked what he was hit by, Guzan told Sky Sports News: "A couple of beers, some water and lighters.

"You don't like to see it anywhere in football. I'm sure Uefa officials were at the game and will look into it.

"The fans here create a good atmosphere. We knew it would be a tough game.

"We'll take the 1-1 result. This is a result we will be happy to take back to Villa Park."

They wasted beer? rocket polishers!

I tasted this beer last year. They have their special own kind of non alcoholic beer which tastes like horse shit! I am not surprised they dont drink it but throw it away :D

Back on-topic but I feel for the lad as looked like his breakthrough year and he would have got a few games in cups and league and now he will be out for a while now

Yes, he was quite excited before the match! And pretty much disappointed while been moved away on the stretcher.

a few people will shout something from the safety of the upper holte and give a few V signs but all in all it'll pass without trouble.

Guitly, im double hard from up there :lol:

But agree with everything else you put, I've been to loads of away games and loads of home games including blues away/home, stoke and all the places you might expect "trouble". I've not once got into any kind of violent trouble and I expect it to stay that way as you really have to go looking for it.

Yes - you actually need to be actively involved in it now, as its so sparse.

Even the 'high profile' incidents of recent years are things that are made out to be far bigger than they really are, usually by people trying to talk it up over teh net.

All in all, its pretty much dead, and has been for quite some time.

Yes, he was quite excited before the match! And pretty much disappointed while been moved away on the stretcher.

That was the thing that made me feel bad for the guy.

He genuinally looked as if his big chance had been dragged away from him, he was so genuinally gutted at being forced off. Infact I think he even shed a tear, or so it looked :(

Oh come on ppl, those idiots in the stand were throwing coins and lighters too, I can think of a few worse things to call th than hitler inbreds! Don't start feeling sorry for them!

you jokin right , have you read some of the articles , one chap has sent a fritz face and suggested to cut it out and where to the next game , havew you heard of human rights ? He imprison his own daughters for how ever long , they had not even seen sun light and there will be fans in the stadium subject to that , This is not a song about an arsenal player who has broke his leg

I posted the picture of Fritzl, if you look closely on it it's from 4chan.org. I guess it wasn't obvious, but it was a joke. :|

^ thanks for that youtube link Fonz reaction he knew immediately it was serious with wiemann tackle.. quickly called the medic team over.

oh and I didn't know they were throwing water/beer at guzan too.. im suprised the officials let that go!

edit : wtf they throw it at wiemann too!

Was it only a week ago that people on here were going on about what a great bunch of fans Rapid had? Looking forward to seeing them at VP, etc., etc.

How quickly things change.

Was it only a week ago that people on here were going on about what a great bunch of fans Rapid had? Looking forward to seeing them at VP, etc., etc.

Think it was only yesterday, actually Mike! :shock:

To be fair, I don't remember any of this nonsense last year.

I visited the match in Wien last year. Walking from the train station to the stadium with my mate in Villa shirt through the hundreds of home fans and we had no problem with Rapid fans! We have met bunch of Rapid fans in the pub after the match and it was a great time drinking some beers with them. I should have been in Wien yesterday (like my mate) but I could not get a ticket...

This year it looks like the opposite scenario to me.

Â