Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

It's been a long and difficult season and he's fully entitled to have a relaxing time with his friends. He's not put any spin on it to wind people up, I don't think he even thought about that for a minute. What do you guys want from him? Tear-stained cheeks as he cries under a blanket at home? FFS - I think anyone who has a problem with the picture needs to grow up.

Why put it out for all to see?

Long hard season? Don't take the piss, he spent a good part strolling around. The fans have had the hard season!

You can criticise Weimann for various things but not his work-rate. Any young player playing in a side that devoid of quality is going to struggle and it's a difficult learning curve for him, particularly when the fans get on your back so much.

• Like 1

You can criticise Weimann for various things but not his work-rate. Any young player playing in a side that devoid of quality is going to struggle and it's a difficult learning curve for him, particularly when the fans get on your back so much.

Agree

However he has been pretty woeful for large parts of this season

Absolutly inept performance again, shame we never got to see the ear cupped celebration again proving us all wrong.

Big time contract, big time attitude, big time pisshead, big time lard arse.

Get rid.

Are you actually saying he's an alcoholic? Because he's been pictured drinking a beer? And I suppose you've never drunk a beer in your life?

Absolutly inept performance again, shame we never got to see the ear cupped celebration again proving us all wrong.

Big time contract, big time attitude, big time pisshead, big time lard arse.

Get rid.

Are you actually saying he's an alcoholic? Because he's been pictured drinking a beer? And I suppose you've never drunk a beer in your life?

It's not just this picture though. It's clear he likes a drink, it's clear for all to see how his performances have dipped from last season, clear to see how his attitude has changed, clear to see how gobby he has become,clear to see the weight he's put on, clear to see he is blowing out of his arse after a few runs. Clear to see he is often amongst the least touches per game.

This myth that he works hard is nonsense too.

Lmao... the guy's having a beer with his mates. I fail to see the problem? Every footballer in the league that isn't tea total will be doing the exact same thing.

I still think we have the worst fans in the league for this sort of bollocks.

Lmao... the guy's having a beer with his mates. I fail to see the problem? Every footballer in the league that isn't tea total will be doing the exact same thing.

I still think we have the worst fans in the league for this sort of bollocks.

Fair enough but why post it on the internet after another totally shocking performance.

He is taking the piss big time.

Group of lads aged 20-27 drinking on a coach. Hardly a shocking image.

Finished a long season, may not have a been an adequate season but I dont think we can begrudge them having a drink.

• Like 1

Finished a long season, may not have a been an adequate season but I dont think we can begrudge them having a drink.

Nah just posting a picture of them laughing and joking after people have paid good money to watch them roll over again.

Nah just posting a picture of them laughing and joking after people have paid good money to watch them roll over again.

Again - what do you expect them to be like?

• Like 2

He can stiff a tone of coke for all I care in his free time; and I know he likes to party because he is friends with a girl I know. He is out in Michu in bham a lot.

The problem I see (and some fail to see) is that it isn't doing him any good, and he is not buying himself any friendliness from people that pay his wages. Get pissed, go for some hookers, but I for one don't want to see it. I pay 40 pounds every other week to see this guy. If he played as well as last season ; fair enough. But NOT after yesterday.

Again - what do you expect them to be like?

Show a bit of humility, and not post this shit up after that performance.

Â