Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

I thought Andi was quite good actually, on an attack that got nothing going he wasn't the worst. During the opening 20 minutes he was one of the most active out there, together with Luna. Andi would benefit greatly from an on-form Benteke.

Edited by AVTuco
  • Like 1

Has been rubbish so far but he is not a wide player he is a instinctive finisher

Exactly .. He even couldn't cross the ball !

I think his best game was against Norwich .. First half , he was playing in the middle ..

Has been rubbish so far but he is not a wide player he is a instinctive finisher

Exactly .. He even couldn't cross the ball !

I think his best game was against Norwich .. First half , he was playing in the middle ..

I believe he played on the left in that game with Gabby through the middle behind Benteke, and Tonev on the right.

Utterly useless. Offers nothing, it's like having a combination of Bent's ability to become invisible and Heskey's ability never looking likely to score a goal, but multiplied by 2.

How he still gets to play is beyond me.

How about abducting him? At least we wouldn't have to see him on the pitch (not that we've seen much of him, tbh)

So disappointed to hear he was crap again today. How quickly he has fallen from grace. I was more excited about him staying than Benteke and he reminded me a lot of Milner last season with his effort and contribution.

Now he reminds me of Djemba-Djemba

Â