Andreas Weimann

Adam2003

He seems to be playing a lot wider than I remember last season - don't think he suits him. He needs to be sniffing around the outside of the box.  Not playing great at the mo - but don't see anyone in the squad who I would replace him with.

Yeah I was thinking that aswell during the game, he seemed glued to the touchline. Guess it was to stop Enrique getting forward.

That said sometimes with a striker you need that luck. I'm convinced if Weimann had scored one of those chances at Chelsea, that shot he had just before half time that deflected goes under the bar instead of just skimming it.

He'll score goals. Last year he didn't score a goal until November and still got double figures.

He hasn't looked that great but is still a tireless worker. I wouldn't begrudge Tonev a start ahead of him in the next game but I hope Tonev gives Lowton a similar level of cover.

One thing I will say though is it's been a tough week for the lads. 3 games in 7 days is a joke to be honest. Not 3 easy games either! Must be bloody knackered

Edit: reply to smetrov: Helenius?

Yep - I had overlooked him. But from what I hear - he either plays as a central striker - or in the hole.

Same as weimann .. we should try him wide ..

The chance of seeing any player who stands 6.5+ playing out wide is pretty remote.

At least he was'nt on his own against the redscouse. A few of them looked jaded, but Andi especially seemed to wander about lost.

You can usually rely on all of them to put a shift in, but maybe Saturday was just a match too far for Andi? I reckon he'll be back firing and all he needs to do is shin one in, for confidence, then normal service will be resumed.

The chance of seeing any player who stands 6.5+ playing out wide is pretty remote.

0,,10794~7653416,00.jpg

Dark dark days in our history and not just because Ormondroyd put half of VP in shadows.

Trent in all fairness Sticks did OK for us. In the 89/90 season when we finished second he started way over half our games and scored half a dozen goals. I am pretty sure he signed on the same day as Nigel Callaghan and he most definately was a waste of space and the little fat **** certainly took up plenty of it.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 1

dont worry lads, Weimann out of fantasy teams os form should return :D

Do you by any chance still have Lowton in your fantasy team? 

Edit: I say this because Weimann has just scored a Bale against Rotherham.

Edited by Con

Â