Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

Ashley Young has **** me right off today.

Its always everyone's fault never his.

Your've been shite Ashely, stop falling over, stop blaming everyone else and do something!

He is the only player on the park with any quality whatsoever.

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm....... where do we go from here? Martin ONeill walks out on the club 5 days before the start of the season, we beat West Ham 3-0, get a very creditable away draw in Europe with an under strength team and now we have 9 days left of the transfer window, no permanent manager in place, losing 5-0 away to a newly promoted team. Players lacking fight and passion, strange tactics and substitutions. Its been a very mad few weeks at our beloved club.

this is the most embarrasing defeat i can say ive witnessed in a long long time, wrong team no idea no spirit no tactics no clue sorry kev thanks for west ham and lerner stop **** about and get a man in this week and shift deadwood and make 4 signings!

So .... that was possibly the shortest honeymoon period i have ever seen for a "new gaffer"(well kind of).. Reality check people!!!

This is quite scary actually... I mean ok the barcodes were always gonna be well up for it as it's their 1st home game & of course the fact we in effect sent them down... For me this performance was always gonna happen today.. The balance of the side has been upset with Milner/Ireland & lets face it there was not even time to prepare properly either.. Add to that we had the midweek game too so they would have been fresher than us anyway & also KM's relative inexperience with the whole set up & the disaster was always gonna happen!

For me we now need a very quick resolution to this lack of manager thing before any more rot sets in. Each game that goes by will now surely make whoever gets the job's task more & more difficult.. especially if they have no transfer window left!!

Any time we had to sort things has now been removed in my opinion!!

Time to decide & act Mr Lerner!!

This never, ever would have happened under MON.

Hope you're all happy.

Bwwhahahahaha dont make me laugh. :lol:

We never had any embarrassing defeats under MON, never any in Carling Cup or at Stamford bridge.

And as you said after them, its just a one off no need for knee jerk reactions.