• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cuellar----Dunne-----Collins-----Warnock

------------NRC--------Petrov-----------------

-------DJ----------Ireland--------Ashley-------

--------------Gabby-----------

PLEASE.

Cuellar back at rb again?! :D

I would play Clark, we aren't going to make any progress this year in the league imo so might as well groom some future England internationals. Albrighton as well. Would defo drop Warnock, so maybe Luke at leftback again?

Funny really because the journalists defending Martin Oneill last week said we only won because it was his team, this week we get hammered wonder if they will say the same thing. This is still Martin Oneill's team with Martins players and tactics bar Milner.

Need a new manager and get ready for a season of transition.

oh so mr dab says bannans totally shit end of, hmm your prob too young to have seen alan wright , colin gibson was the last best one we had

I'm not saying Bannans shit, I'm saying he'd be totally out of place at left back considering his height and weight. Look at Shorey as a recent example.

Don't matter where the f*ck he is

It does when you're using it as the point of an argument against the manager playing players out of position.

KM back to your old job mate..

You gonna say that when the new manager wins a game then loses a game.

Get a grip.

Heskey on the wing ?????? you need to get a grip

By the sounds of it if the new manager doesn't sell Heskey instantly they he will be shit as well.

Last week everyone was waning off KM this week we want him gone.

Shouldn't take last weeks game as a reason to hire him and shouldn't take this one either.

MON was wank against lower teams in the carling cup and let Chelsea score 6 past us.

Your not gonna get a perfect manager, its not going to be Jol either.

Yeah and you moan all the time about everything.. it would never change anything regardless of where he came in to play, so wrong choice of KM.. end off