Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6-0!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to die. Something is seriously **** up at Villa!!!!!!!!

Loosing 7-1 to a brilliant football team like Chelsea is one thing but getting raped by a Championship side is **** disgusting.

Well that really was **** shit wasn't it?

2 shots all game and one of them is still travelling..

Lacklustre, passionless and utterly embarrassing against a team that would be lucky to stay up this season. The media will be wanking themselves silly after this..

As another one hits the net!! 6 **** nil!!

Happy birthday Stephen Ireland and welcome to 'our' world...

unfair to single out one player when they've all been so shit but NRC cannot play football for toffee.

But he was the answer apparently.

He has to be used correctly. Kuyt has a poor first touch but he did pretty well at the WC didn't he?

Seriously, how is it possible to put in such a class performance a week ago and put in utter shite a week later with what is almost the exact same team?

As many failed to see, we just got off to a good start in that game, which lifted the adrenalin - had we gone one down who knows ?and West Ham were utterly dire- it wasn't a class performance, it was a good performance against rubbish.

Today was a rubbish performance against slightly better rubbish who scored first.

Newcastle will struggle all year, as will West Ham.

Absoultely awful, and 4 years of progress in danger of dissappearing.

This is pure pain. Bloody Newcastle.

I have to say that I credit MON for how we set out in away games especially last season. No discredit to Kevin McDonald as he hasn't been in this situation at this level before.

Terrible day for Villa but it cannot get much worse.

This never, ever would have happened under MON.

Hope you're all happy.

Bwwhahahahaha dont make me laugh. :lol:

We never had any embarrassing defeats under MON, never any in Carling Cup or at Stamford bridge.

And as you said after them, its just a one off no need for knee jerk reactions.

When did we play a full strength side against a team a lot worse than us and get raped?

Oh right.. we didn't.