Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bannan at left back? Are you completely **** stupid?

hes left footed and better than warnock whos **** shit week in week out , tard

He's 4ft 3, can't tackle, jump or head the ball. Clueless.

I feel 100% totally embarrassed to be even ever so slightly associated with Villa at the moment. The manager walks out 5 days before the season starts, we sell our best player, we have spent 0 this summer, and we're being mullered by a championship team.

!00% maybe a little over the top but when you put it like that it does make you wonder what on earth is going on.

Shocking today.

At least under MON we had some semblance of organisation away from home.

You mean like away at Chelsea :lol:

Best away record last season bar Chelsea and Utd if IIRC.

Carry on with your bollox though...

Were we organised at Chelsea last year, yes or no?

No. If you are using that as evidence that we did not have a good away record under MON then fill yer boots, but I'm out. No point having that argument.

You said we were organised away from home, we were not at Chelsea.

You didn't say we were organised away from home apart from Chelsea.

I never said we didn't have a good away record, your the one that has said that.

You need to realise what your saying Dundee.

You're making one of the most pathetic, pointless arguments I've ever seen. Grow up, champ.

Could have been so much different had that penalty gone in. **** clueless, all of them, manager included.

Quelle surprise, Warnock down again!!

This could be the kick up the arse that Randy needs, never mind the players.

We need stability Lerner needs to show some balls by showing

we are still capable of actually buying some **** new players with the Milner money

and appointing a decent manager that will give the side a much needed boost!

I like Mac but he doesn't seem to want the job and who can blame him, we are going backwards and we need a big personality to turn this team around and weed out the crap which there is plenty of here

I feel 100% totally embarrassed to be even ever so slightly associated with Villa at the moment. The manager walks out 5 days before the season starts, we sell our best player, we have spent 0 this summer, and we're being mullered by a championship team.

This is my feelings as well. But you forgot to mention that the team gave up around the 15th minute. Where is there **** passion and steam??

Gutted. Absolutely gutted. Still no shots on goal? SO amazingly spineless by our players. I am really, really pissed off at the club, at MON and our lads. They've all let us down and seem prepared to throw all that we had built down the shitter. This is what happens when you don't focus on continuity. We need to get a manager in, let him spend withing reason, and Lerner, lay down the **** rules from the beginning so we don't have to tear it all up after 4 years and start over again!