Match Thread (Locked)

limpid

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80 minutes. Still no shot on target.

Ireland's was on target about ten minutes ago but was blocked about twenty yards from goal.

Anyway, it's not "no shots on targets" turn, it's "here comes number five".

How many times has Harper had to make a save? The ball reached the goal? That's a shot on target, is it not?

Oooh a corner.

What we've lacked is any sort of aggression in the middle, NRC should've been brought on a lot earlier.

We were closing down well from the front but are giving them far too much room at the back, KND has always lined-up the reserves with no players diving in - you CANNOT afford to give that much room to players in the Prem.

Downing has been same old - no effort or bottle whatsoever. Carew just woeful. Worst performance I've ever seen by Richard Dunne. Only Ash has done anything really.

Need Collins/Cuellar and Gabby back pronto. So contrasting to last week. We look yards behind their players - they're much fitter.

This has been dire since Ash's goal was disallowed in fairness. Not changing things dramatically at half time is unfathomable for me, makes you worry about the home leg against Vienna.

Reo Coker is so shit at playing football.

:)

We all knew this team \ formation was far to attacking for away games.

Just can't beleive an experienced manager didn't see this. Did someone tell kmac that Ireland had to play?

Lazy flick by Young just shows us the can't be bothered attitude today.

what rubbish, the lad i imagine is fed up with the utter shit he's been fed today, got nothing off carew or the officials. made some great runs and halted by the linesman.

He handled the ball and gave a free kick away. Young should have been moved over to the right hand side when Albrighton came on the pitch.

Can't be bothered from the whole side, not just Ashley Young!!!