Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

No chance keeping tekkers lets get rid asap and re invest the club has shown the level of player management  that are league position did rubbish. Lerner and your mate faulkner are to blame someone said about sorting his contract out with 18 months to go the blame lies on your lap.

Question your gonna sell ya house its worth 2mil what do ya do if your lerner. " If I knock down the perimeter wall and allow all the local vandals in and burglars theyll get a free viewing maybe spread the word it a nice house it might be worth half after youve trashed it but least theyll say it was a nice house . Randy just do one you got no interest you penny pincher and waited for delphs contract to run down you poor excuse for a man. fck off

Edited by villan501

Lambert probably had nothing to do with the conditions in Delph's contract. I imagine that was Fox's doing along with the PR that went with it and the disastrous kit launch a few days back.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££..There you go Fabian a few more for you!

:hooray: Maybe they'll buy you one of these things too which is of course the reason you went  :rolleyes:

Enjoy the atmosphere up there btw.... Oh & don;t forget to take a cushion with you on matchdays...  Mwah ha ha   :wave:

so lambert agreed to the £8 million buy out clause. well done scotty.

You realise it was either that or he'd have already left for free, right?

How are people not getting this?

Do people think we just put that clause in for a laugh?

I certainly agree the club have been forced into it in one respect, but they've been quick to capitalize on it...and I wonder how much PR stunt is behind the so called "message to fans".

• Like 1

Of course it's the smart thing to do. But he fed us crap about 'loyalty' in football. Hence, to me, he can rot on the bench.

Footballer in "making obvious comments to appease fans and get them to like him" shocker! Fair enough the comments were probably over the top but that's just football and marketing and PR these days. Football Clubs are businesses not Clubs anymore. Villa is no different.

People should be happy that he signed a contract at all, at least now we get £8m that we wouldn't have got otherwise. He seems like a decent lad, not a billy big bollocks like alot of them, so I hope it goes well for him there.

Edited by villa89

This is why I don't get attached to players anymore. Yorke finished it for me. It's the way it is unfortunately

Agree with this. I have never got a name on a shirt and if I would get one on the yellow away kit it would spell McGrath.

This is why I don't get attached to players anymore. Yorke finished it for me. It's the way it is unfortunately

Agree with this. I have never got a name on a shirt and if I would get one on the yellow away kit it would spell McGrath.

I got De La Cruz. I knew he would never betray me

• Like 2

The damage this has done to the club's image, we'd might have been better of financially just letting him go for free. The whole fiasco has certainly been an embarrassment, especially the idea that he's done us a favour and we should be thankful.

• Like 1

I'm not worried about the money, it's good money for a player we should've lost for free but the marketing and player loyalty does just crap over all of us and shows how gullible we are and they know it and because they have no spine they use it against us

• Like 1

Haha, Andy Gray did it for me in 1979.
  • Like 1

I got De La Cruz. I knew he would never betray me

I was the same with Salifou, he would never betray me.....long live Salifou

The most disappointing thing is the statement he made when he signed again for us 6 months ago.  The words spoken were more akin to wedding vows than the average "I'm really happy to be here - potential - big club - great manager" bullcrap that we normally hear on similar occasions.  Then here he is balls deep in the first spray tanned, fake titted, hair extended, vacuous, new money, TOWIE, slapper that comes along and it hurts.  It hurts all the more as it makes us look in the mirror and see just how far we have let ourselves go.  The worry lines that just won't go away and that sad fact that we are sagging around the bottom more these days.  If you squint you can see what first made you attractive, but those days are behind you now.  You could kid yourself when the others left that it was them not you. Milner was mutual, Downing was crap in bed anyway and had a tiny man sausages and there was that other striker that was Bent.  This one though you thought was different, he was special.  He saw what was special about you when all the others had left and you let down your defenses.  Well never again I tell you, I'll never let another one in.  Next time a player wants to kiss my badge I'm putting clingfilm over it first.

so lambert agreed to the £8 million buy out clause. well done scotty.

You realise it was either that or he'd have already left for free, right?

How are people not getting this?

Do people think we just put that clause in for a laugh?

It's not even worth trying to explain mate.

Â