Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Boxing day, according to physio room. 

according to their list we have one of the worst injury rates, not the highest number but 3 long term injuries as well pushes us up the list for me. 

:(

hopefully the others return soon.

Why are you angry at him?

Is it his fault he got injured? And you can't really blame a good player for wanting to leave this club can you?

I don't see the issue with delph for this tbh.

Yes but then don't come out and say to the press that for the most part you've been an injured flop and the club have stood by you and you'd like to end your career here.

Then get a few England caps and go all billy big balls.

Just keep your trap shut. That's why I'm angry about it.

Maybe he meant it at the time. Maybe he believed the club was going to improve. And now maybe he's changed his mind. I don't see how we can blame any player for wanting to leave this club if they have a better opportunity.

I would leave. Who wants to play dross football for a dross manager!

It was a club interview when Delph said he'd be happy to spend the rest of his career here wasn't it?

Even without Villa turning what he said into good PR for the club, I imagine the question asked isn't exactly easy to answer otherwise without pissing of fans somehow.

I hope he isn't rushed back due to injuries to Cleverly and Westwood

It's the sort of injury he's probably unlikely to aggravate by playing. If the fitness staff think he's ready that's good enough for me, and would be a major boost.

Yeah and who cares about the long term effect on him anyway [/half joking]

• Like 1

Â