Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

Now Delph's got one goal he could go on a run. Our Aaron Ramsey.

Happy Days!

Anyone know who made the clearance to Agbonlahor in the run up to Delph's breakaway?

It appears to be Baker to Gabby although it was more of a reactionary clearance than a pass to feet.
  • Like 1

Now Delph's got one goal he could go on a run. Our Aaron Ramsey.

Happy Days!

Anyone know who made the clearance to Agbonlahor in the run up to Delph's breakaway?

It appears to be Baker to Gabby although it was more of a reactionary clearance than a pass to feet.

Is that a Type 1 or Type 2 hoof, Con?  :D

he really has kicked on this year. Havent been his biggest fan but he has realy impressed. However even now he could be a better player if we can replace El Ahmadi with someone more skillful to work with.

Edited by KSV

My only negative is that I **** hate the thumb-in-mouth celebration. Ruined a brilliant goal with that ;)

But seriously, he's been excellent this season. Hope he continues to improve.

That was so reminiscent of the goals he used to score for Leeds.

Yep, it was mental seeing him so out of sorts whenever he played for us. He lost his touch completely, psychological effects of bad long term injury, he must have totally lost faith in himself. Sooooo happy Lambert has restored his belief, that goal was absolutely special. 

This season he looks to have all the attributes to be a class act for a long time, he's only 24 still and if he progresses without injury could be a great box-to-box goalscoring midfielder.

What a **** strike. Atomic Delph. I watched the highlights at 6.30am eating my breakfast this morning, had a smile on my face all the way to work thanks to him :D

• Like 1

Â