Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

"good at times, poor at times" - yeah, just like every other bloody premier league striker - rooney's been entirely shit for 6 months, torres was crap for 3 months til his brace at the weekend. expectation levels are maybe unrealistic?

I guess that refers to my post, if so I suggest you read it again if you took it as negativity.

"good at times, poor at times" - yeah, just like every other bloody premier league striker - rooney's been entirely shit for 6 months, torres was crap for 3 months til his brace at the weekend. expectation levels are maybe unrealistic?

I guess that refers to my post, if so I suggest you read it again if you took it as negativity.

not referencing any one post chap, just the general gist of the thread, although i see why you would think that. i think we're on the same page to be honest.

It was a great goal for the lad last night but I think it's a bit unfair of people to suggest that Gabby would have missed it. I know that Gabby has missed a few chances in his time but look at some of the quality goals he has scored. I personally would love to see a game whereby we play a 4-4-2 formation with Gabby and The Fonz up front. I think they could link up really well together.

I've just watched the Fonz interview on AVTV....Omg his eyes don't stop moving, it must be a confidence thing of speaking infront of the camara....I hope anyway....If he is like that all the time then no wonder people think he's got an attitude problem as he didn't look the interveiwer in the eye once whilst talking to him from what I seen.

Apart from that, glad he got his name on the score sheet, should have been 2, but us and refs this season isn't helping.

playe well today i thought especially for 19 and on his own up top.

exactly, people forget this, just like the people by me in the first half saying he looks worse than last season. well he wasnt playing up front on his own last season was it, its hard work especially for 19 year old trying to establish himself as a premiership striker.

Â