Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

Personally think he should be our 2nd choice striker behind a fully fit Gabby. I would be happy to have a mid table finish this season, if it meant that the like of Bannan, Albrighton, Clark, Gardner, Delph and Delfounso get a chance to develop there skill, because they are, are only real chance of making the top 4.

Probably that Sidwell fella.

Its always a gingers fault isnt it...

Not always but he told me it was him at the ginger meeting the other day.

Ginger meeting? Wht wasnt I informed? I hope you don't inted on overthrowing Sir Lord Mick of Hucknall as chief Ginger!?!?

Ginger meeting? Wht wasnt I informed? I hope you don't inted on overthrowing Sir Lord Mick of Hucknall as chief Ginger!?!?

Shouldn't of mentioned it :( Sorry.

No, why would I do that?? Not now anyway, I'm building up at least a decent army of ginga ninga's for that shit.

Shouldn't of mentioned it :( Sorry.

No, why would I do that?? Not now anyway, I'm building up at least a decent army of ginga ninga's for that shit.

First you'll have to take out Chris Evens and Sonia.

Good luck with that.

i would like to suggest he is NOT an impact sub, WTF? 2-0 up and shitting all over man utd, he comes on, no energy levels what so ever and they start pressing because we are not defending up the park, they score 2 and look like winning, in only 10 bloody minutes.

lazy **** clearing in the woods today, summed up by 1 minute to go, we clear the ball from a corner to them, it goes back to 30 yards from their goal, fonz is just out of our area while downing has ran half the length of the pitch to chase the ball down.

even warnock was ahead of him in trying to clear the lines.

my view is he cost us 2 points today. it changed the entire game.

To be fair to him, the team barely made an attempt to get hold of the ball and get it to him. We were already sitting back too much and inviting United pressure, leaving him pretty isolated. Closest he came with one or two notable exceptions were desperate hoofs from the backline, and he's never going to win many of those against Ferdinand, Vidic, and co at 19.

Its nothing to do with being fair to him and has nothing to do with the other players out there, he was walking around making little effort.

He's a striker, not a centre mid. Not all forwards can be like Gabby, and even fewer can do anything if not provided with the ball. As for effort, at least he was attempting to defend Nani's cross, unlike our right back who was distracted until too late. Blaming our draw on a 19-year-old centre forward instead of our team's mentality late in games, as some are doing in the match thread, is a touch ludicrous. Yes, he could've done better, particularly with that pass to Lichaj near the end, but really, the whole team could've done so much more, short of Downing and Albrighton.

Â