Nathan Delfouneso

Ulver

We've only got two games while these two are in their initial 28 day period I think. Shame we can't loan out the rest of the squad to keep match fit, its not like they can learn to defend as its not the summer and the kids could do with a game, its not like result matter, Wolves and Everton would have beaten us anyway. ;-)

When can we recall him - is it after 28 days? if it is that seems a little risky.

why risky? he hasnt made the bench in the last few league games and we now have Makoun to add in also. Whatever our thoughts on the lad he doesnt appear to be in GH's thoughts.

yeah dont think its risky. we have Bent, Heskey, Gabby and even Young can play up top. We only have 10 games left so doubt we will have a major crisis

And only 2 games before the recall clause kicks in. And I be correct in thinking they'd already be an active recall for Wienmann?

Great news.

I think Houllier is doing well for our young players. MON seemed to disregard them, he wouldn't play them and he wouldn't let them out on loan because they were usually immediate back up to the first team, should there be any injuries (which strangely there never were).

When can we recall him - is it after 28 days? if it is that seems a little risky.

why risky? he hasnt made the bench in the last few league games and we now have Makoun to add in also. Whatever our thoughts on the lad he doesnt appear to be in GH's thoughts for this season.

Fixed and agreed.

We've only got two games while these two are in their initial 28 day period I think. Shame we can't loan out the rest of the squad to keep match fit, its not like they can learn to defend as its not the summer and the kids could do with a game, its not like result matter, Wolves and Everton would have beaten us anyway. ;-)

:crylaugh:

Â