Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Woot, got a part time gig this summer at an outdoor live music venue. $$$ for doing not much more than listening to the music, lol, come on, summer!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Woot, got a part time gig this summer at an outdoor live music venue. $$$ for doing not much more than listening to the music, lol, come on, summer!

Blag me a ticket la 

On 4/30/2017 at 20:03, Rugeley Villa said:

He's nearly 5 and trust me if he comes in one day and says, dad I'm supporting Chelsea, Man City or united then trust me it won't go down well at all. My wife does not understand football and the principles that should apply. He will be villa, I'm certain of that.

I haven't got kids yet but I won't really mind if they don't choose to support Villa. They'll have little choice with the Villa memorabilia and toys I force upon them, but if they do choose to support another team, so be it, I tried.

My cousin, who's a Villa fan, spends a fortune taking his 10 year old son to several Chelsea games a season though. Sod that.

Bad news.  I'm now in the market for a new tablet.

The good news is I'm now in the market for a new tablet :D

I like gadget shopping :clap:

Absolute 90's radio station... was playing some banging tunes last night on the drive down from Manchester... mainly 'Britpop' like Echobelly, Republica, Kula Shaker but also Primal Scream, Coolio, REM, Shakespeare Sister. A fair eclectic mix. Also remember that one hit wonder, White Town with the song Your Woman? That as well.

Been a long time since I sang 'Tattva' at the top of my voice!

• Like 2

Â