Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Scientists Slowly Reintroducing Small Group Of Normal, Well-Adjusted Humans Into Society

ITHACA, NY—In an ambitious attempt to revive a population long considered to be on the brink of extinction, scientists announced Friday they have slowly begun to reintroduce normal, well-adjusted human beings back into society.

According to officials at Cornell University, where for the past 18 years conservation researchers have operated an enclosed sanctuary for humans who are levelheaded and make it a habit to think before they speak, the endangered group is being cautiously reintegrated into select locations nationwide in hopes that they can reestablish permanent communities and one day thrive again...

Onion

• Like 3

Had someone hit my car on an island a couple of days ago and do a runner. Fortunately only damage was my car stealing a significant bit of his paint but no dents so counted my lucky stars.

Thanks to google, a tube of toothpaste and spending the last half hour in the sun scrubbing my door like a woman possessed I've managed to get most of the paint off and it's looking almost unnoticeable. Considering I don't even know how to check my oil can I count this as being 'car savvy'?

3 minutes ago, ThisCouldBeRotterdam said:

Had someone hit my car on an island a couple of days ago and do a runner. Fortunately only damage was my car stealing a significant bit of his paint but no dents so counted my lucky stars.

Thanks to google, a tube of toothpaste and spending the last half hour in the sun scrubbing my door like a woman possessed I've managed to get most of the paint off and it's looking almost unnoticeable. Considering I don't even know how to check my oil can I count this as being 'car savvy'?

You're basically a qualified mechanic now. 

You can charge people £100 per hour labor and talk about stripping back engines when all's they need is some water put into their window-squirter things-a-ma-bobs.

You're basically a qualified mechanic now. 

You can charge people £100 per hour labor and talk about stripping back engines when all's they need is some water put into their window-squirter things-a-ma-bobs.

You mean that thing that magically refills whenever I see my dad and he notices I can't see through my screen?

• Like 3

Â