Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

After being diverted due to the A1 being shut, at Scotch Corner, after the small heath game, I was amused to see this ale on sale this evening. I was on the ******* A66 for far too long on Tuesday evening! Not a bad drop though.

12046715_10153695383748593_7296443245828

In there now, getting stuck into the Woodbridge Jaipur IPA, 5.9%. Bloody lovely.

442469b18883f95b4cd8724e6b1f4612.jpg

Thornbridge is the brewery I believe Mr moon man.  They do lots of nice beers.  Based near Bakewell in them thar hills

final wage-slip from old job was almost double up on what I was expecting, I'm going to assume it's possible holiday pay due or something, I don't know. Either way, as I stopped working there two weeks ago I am going to work on the assumption I don't need to quibble it. Bonus :thumb:

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 1

So yesterday morning I started feeling the beginnings of a cold. Felt pretty rough. So I work out for 45 minutes yesterday and have a glass of wine in the evening and have an early night. This morning I chop wood for several hours. I felt lethargic earlier, but now glass of wine in hand, I feel magnificent.

My Gf hates me because I get the opposite of the man flu. I get a cold, and smash it in a day or two , then I'm done. Tomorrow I suspect I will traverse Everest, solo.

• Like 1

Breakfast outside in late September and nothing much to do today.

Need to clean the car in advance of it's MOT tomorrow. Need to sort out the next stage of the new fish tank. Need to tidy up the house a little bit.

Other than that, more coffee.

A proper old school Sunday, a rarity. I might even put on a vaguely spiritually uplifting bit of vinyl.

Praise the lord and pass the jam.

• Like 1

Had some fantastic Mexican food yesterday in the warehouse district of new orleans, sat in a bar getting slowly smashed and then an extremely pretty barmaid brought over the best rum I have ever drank on the house. Starting to like new orleans. 

• Like 2

Well, proof-ish I reckon. Going to need some more small concrete slabs to prevent digging

What sort of chickens are you going to keep?

Some of the fancy breeds a gorgeous.

Dunno, brown ones :) I'm taking them on as they where bullied out of my sisterinlaws hen-house. I'll get back to you with details :)

Well, proof-ish I reckon. Going to need some more small concrete slabs to prevent digging

Some sort of crossbreed that lays loads of eggs. Both laid one this morning \o/

iL57sXg.jpg

Some sort of crossbreed that lays loads of eggs. Both laid one this morning \o/

iL57sXg.jpg

They'll need top quality feed and you'll need to set up barter network to trade the surplus for goods and services. :)

• Like 1

Â