Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Top 10 Taters

1. Roasted in goose fat.

2. Baby potatoes covered in various herbs and stuff.

3. Baked and stuffed with cheese and topped with hot sauce.

4. Potato wedges (preferably spicy)

5. Dauphinoise.

6. Tatie bread.

7. Simple boiled & salted taters.

8. Champ.

9. Cheese & Onion Tayto crisps.

10. Tater salad.

Serious brother, baby potatoes at number 2, baby potatoes taste like orphans tears

You know of this ? tatty bread I presume you are on about , a northern Irish addition to the full breakfast 

you know when you wake up for work on a monday morning and you really cant be arsed to go and you keep snoozing your alarm, well that was me this morning and i even decided i was not going in but the guilt set in and i went in. anyway thank you rain for cutting my work day short and putting me back at home on my lovely new sofa with the gas fire on.

Hackers outed the hedge fund word removed that increased the price of a drug used by HIV/AIDs sufferers from $13 to $750 per pill.

Martin Shkreli, phone number  646-217-2783 resident of 245 E. 40th St., Apt. 20C, NY 10016 has reconsidered his original stance and is only charging around double the starting price.

Hackers outed the hedge fund word removed that increased the price of a drug used by HIV/AIDs sufferers from $13 to $750 per pill.

Martin Shkreli, phone number  646-217-2783 resident of 245 E. 40th St., Apt. 20C, NY 10016 has reconsidered his original stance and is only charging around double the starting price.

No innocent parties here IMO. 

I have massive issues with "hackers" "hacktivists" etc etc. Yes the Shkreli bloke is a knob but using twitter outrage as justification to do whatever the hell you like on the internet and then publish highly personal information that would get you a prison sentence where it not for the fact you hide behind a Guy Fawkes mask is equally objectionable. 

I realise I'm wildly OT here but Annonymous and their ilk really are as bad as those they proclaim to protect/fight for.

In a nicer world I'd agree with you.

But I'm all for outing nasty bastards like these.

Too much negative shit is passed off as 'It's business'.

Wish I could give more likes, Xann.

There is a scale of law and what that guy did to the people who suffer with those diseases is much worse than hacking. Doesn't make it right, no, but people who are desperate to LIVE and spend every single penny they have (if they're that lucky) on these drugs when they need not have to make this 'gentleman' abhorrent.

When I read the story I felt physically sick. Where the hell is the compassion in some people?

Hope he chokes on his own blood money, the rat bastard.

Saying that, isnt plastic man from NY?!?!

Â