Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Saying that, isnt plastic man from NY?!?!

About an hour's drive west, Lapal. My wife commutes to NYC. I did read the story about Mr. Shkreli a few days ago, and I found it pretty disturbing. He blamed the media on Twitter and played the victim on Twitter, so he was leading with the chin, as they say. Not surprised he would be hacked. I don't like the man.

Jeremy Kyle having a shit day... he needs a biographic show methinks!

"Kyle and Carla Germaine met when she entered a competition to marry a stranger on a Birmingham radio station, where Kyle was working."

http://www.msn.com/en-ie/entertainment/celebrity/jeremy-kyle-splits-from-wife-after-13-years/ss-BBlnDLW?ocid=mailsignoutmd

Fifa President Sepp Blatter is currently being questioned by representatives of the Swiss attorney general.

In a statement, the attorney general's office said it had opened "criminal proceedings" against Mr Blatter.

It said he was being investigated "on suspicion of criminal mismanagement as well as - alternatively - on suspicion of misappropriation".

Earlier, Fifa cancelled a press conference at its Zurich headquarters.

The Swiss attorney general's office said the investigation surrounds a TV rights deal Mr Blatter signed with former Caribbean football chief Jack Warner in 2005.

Mr Blatter is also suspected of "a disloyal payment" in 2011 to UEFA president Michel Platini, the statement said.

BBC

• Like 2

One pint down, have you started the conversation where you persuade her to drive back to the holiday cottage?

So you can have a couple without worrying!

That's the second. I'm currently considering a third. If you look at the post three up, you'll see that no driving is required. She's already gone back, I'm propping up the bar and have been officially declared an honorary local.

• Like 1

Â