Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

In memphis celebrating my 45th. Been to Sun Studios and wandering past a bar, The Brass Door, and a Villa flag is hung up. Stephen Nee apparently gave the landlord the flag, is he someone on here. Either way great bar. 

Chris Nee or Stephen Green? The (excellent) Aston Villa Review Podcast chaps. 

In memphis celebrating my 45th. Been to Sun Studios and wandering past a bar, The Brass Door, and a Villa flag is hung up. Stephen Nee apparently gave the landlord the flag, is he someone on here. Either way great bar. 

Chris Nee or Stephen Green? The (excellent) Aston Villa Review Podcast chaps. 

Pity they haven't got the recordings sorted out properly - the countdown is at a million db and then the chat is hardly audible.

Salt n Vinegar crisps. Wish it was something meatier or chocolatier but then it probably wouldn't have happened. packet 1 got stuck at the exit, but as the roller kept moving waiting for the sensor to register a drop, packet two followed suit jamming precariously up there before number 3 joined them at the top. At this point it stopped and advised me to make another selection - so I chose the one right next to it in order to knock all 4 of them down. Result. Although still probably only on a break even for the year after being DEFRAUDED of snickers bars twice in the past few months.

• Like 1

Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli. All day.

It's got to be the fiery chipotle if I'm having sensations. They're all pretty good though, apart from the onion ones, they smell like my farts after a night at a curry house.

Sweet chili kettle chips are my current favourite crisps though.

Â