Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Could have posted this in a couple of places (Things that piss you off, or even the sha thread), but decide on posting here as it made me laugh.

I’m not day at my desk own today, but I clocked two of our sales guys (who are in the office today) talking, and one of them screwed his face up, at the Villa / Trinity Road sign I’ve got on my desk. Someone on my team pointed to me, and so being polite, I said, “Oh, you’re a bluenose are you?” To which he replied, “Yeah.”  The other guy, made a bit of a "oooh" sound, and tired to lighten the mood. Not being a complete clearing in the woods, I tried to have bit of chat with him. I think I said something like, " Looks like we'll have the derby back next season", but he wasn’t having it. Typical childish sh*t you get from that lot. Grow up you ******* tit!  

Your fault for communicating with a scummer  :)

Volley to the jaw was required 

• Like 1

Could have posted this in a couple of places (Things that piss you off, or even the sha thread), but decide on posting here as it made me laugh.

I’m not day at my desk own today, but I clocked two of our sales guys (who are in the office today) talking, and one of them screwed his face up, at the Villa / Trinity Road sign I’ve got on my desk. Someone on my team pointed to me, and so being polite, I said, “Oh, you’re a bluenose are you?” To which he replied, “Yeah.”  The other guy, made a bit of a "oooh" sound, and tired to lighten the mood. Not being a complete clearing in the woods, I tried to have bit of chat with him. I think I said something like, " Looks like we'll have the derby back next season", but he wasn’t having it. Typical childish sh*t you get from that lot. Grow up you ******* tit!  

When I told my house mate, he reminded me that a similar thing happened when we went to the cricket in Barbados. We got talking to this oldish guy (a nose), who seemed very friendly, until he found out I was a Villa fan, then didn't say another word to us all day. 

Edited by dAVe80

Can you get dark chocolate digestives?

[emoji33] Go into any supermarket and you'll see dozens of packets of them! The only sort worth buying. If I was just eating chocolate I'd buy milk, but for biscuit coverage it has to be dark.

When I told my house mate, he reminded me that a similar thing happened when we went to the cricket in Barbados. We got talking to this oldish guy (a nose), who seemed very friendly, until he found out I was a Villa fan, then didn't say another word to us all day. 

They are all, without exception, bitter bastards. 

• Like 4

They are all, without exception, bitter bastards. 

I've had pretty good experiences. Watched the QF 4 years ago in the uni bar with 3 bluenoses. Good hearted banter all game then we went out drinking afterwards.

roses are red,

Violets are glorious,

Don't try to surprise

Oscar Pistorius.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

The rugby is on,

And there's hoovering to do

Edited by choffer
  • Like 3

Ben and Jerrys ice cream. Been craving it like a bitch recently. Just nipped to Waitrose and picked up a few tubs of assorted deliciousness. That's my evening sorted (and no doubt a belly ache later!)

• Like 2

Â