Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Nope. Young hungry passionate coach coming into the club I love. Exciting times. It could all go tits up but it was already tits up so anything is a positive!

and I'm just going to pop up the garage to get my last two tins of imported by me Cisk lager

was keeping them for a special occasion, this is it

Nope. Young hungry passionate coach coming into the club I love. Exciting times. It could all go tits up but it was already tits up so anything is a positive!

and I'm just going to pop up the garage to get my last two tins of imported by me Cisk lager

was keeping them for a special occasion, this is it

Nice work. I'm gonna enjoy this afternoon too (had too much to drink last night so a cup of tea and a custard cream it is)
  • Like 1

Can you get dark chocolate digestives?

Try them, you'll never go back.

Not true. Milk chocolate is way better than dark chocolate. Dark chocolate tastes like metal and blood (I assume blood tastes metallic because of the iron in it, though).

Edited by Ginko

Can you get dark chocolate digestives?

Try them, you'll never go back.

Not true. Milk chocolate is way better than dark chocolate. Dark chocolate tastes like metal and blood (I assume blood tastes metallic because of the iron in it, though).

I repeat: dark choc on its own, and dark choc on digestive biscuits, entirely different things.

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

show us your tits

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

here's my knife,

get in the van

any others?

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

Show me your fanny

Never worked. Yet. 

• Like 1

I repeat: dark choc on its own, and dark choc on digestive biscuits, entirely different things.

Not for me, I dislike both. Milk chocolate and milk chocolate digestives all the way.

• Like 2

Dark chocolate is an intelligent treat.

Dark chocolate is actually high in iron and recommended (within reason) for us pale anaemic sods. So, eat it, its good for you! 

If I can't find one locally I'll head back to Cardiff on a Saturday night. There is usually an assortment of unconscious or passed out women littering the streets by midnight.

If I can't find one locally I'll head back to Cardiff on a Saturday night. There is usually an assortment of unconscious or passed out women littering the streets by midnight.

Cardiff city centre on a weekend evening is certainly a cultural sight to behold.

Went to Cardiff for a stag do a few years back. You know the scene you get in most city centres on a Saturday night at 2am? People being sick, girls screaming/crying, paramedics wheeling drunk revellers into ambulances and the streets lined full of police vans. Cardiff had this at 10pm. Mind blowing. 

yeah I live in Cardiff. Have successfully avoided the city centre on sat nights for 99% of the time I've been there. It's just depressing. Two years ago was walking a visiting friend back to the train station on a night that coincided with a welsh rugby game. Was only 10ish but the sight is that bad.

Villa win and roast beef for dinner.

I was allowed to have my roast beef dinner on a tray, in front of the telly!

(I did cook the dinner, so it an easy negotiation)

Yep, I was allowed to eat my roast pork dinner, watching the match. Although I was nervous about it, as my watching Villa win, while eating from a plate record is pretty poor. 

• Like 1

Speaking of weddings

For £1350 me and my missus are going to Vegas to get married in December, bollocks to this ridiculous notion that a wedding should cost thousands.

And for just $50 more I can have my wedding photos with Elvis.

• Like 2

Â