Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

The Olympics final was a year ago today.

It was a good day :)*

The girl done good. Didn't see it live, but I remember where I was when I heard (a hotel bar in Antalya, Turkey).
  • Like 1

The Olympics final was a year ago today.

It was a good day :)*

The girl done good. Didn't see it live, but I remember where I was when I heard (a hotel bar in Antalya, Turkey).

Me too - In the Australian outback, which apart from the time zone issues, isn't big on winter sports for some strange reason. Maybe it's the lack of enough big hills? Can't think what else it could be. Oh and it was 45 degrees+  - would that matter?

My nipples are looking a little puffy, anyone out there know any creams to help me fix my burning areolas?

Also, my menses was a little too brown for my liking this week, might have to get some bigger towels for next month ladies! LMAO.

g29s90p1165.jpg

• Like 1

Just checked, no DHUTWU questions. VT, I am disappoint :angry:

We did the first time round sometime last year.... and guess what.....Jonesey spurned all our questions.

Too busy fraternising will TOWIE bellends to remember the people who took the piss out of her before she was famous.

• Like 1

Could have posted this in a couple of places (Things that piss you off, or even the sha thread), but decide on posting here as it made me laugh.

I’m not day at my desk own today, but I clocked two of our sales guys (who are in the office today) talking, and one of them screwed his face up, at the Villa / Trinity Road sign I’ve got on my desk. Someone on my team pointed to me, and so being polite, I said, “Oh, you’re a bluenose are you?” To which he replied, “Yeah.”  The other guy, made a bit of a "oooh" sound, and tired to lighten the mood. Not being a complete clearing in the woods, I tried to have bit of chat with him. I think I said something like, " Looks like we'll have the derby back next season", but he wasn’t having it. Typical childish sh*t you get from that lot. Grow up you ******* tit!  

Â