Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Had no idea who that Kendra woman was so googled it, skipped through it and thought you could find more erotic content in the 10 minute preview on the adult channel.

Surprised at you rob ;)

I think we'll be seeing a lot more of her though. She certainly have people bidding for her services now. Great self promotion.

I just loved the bewbs :)

Although admittedly she'd look nicer full of beef bayonet :)

• Like 1

turning 50.there was a time in my 20's(ecstacy rave days),when i never thought i'd make it this far.off out to get mullered tonight and the best thing is i'll be the youngest there  :cheers:

all i need on top of this is villa not to lose and i'll blow my load everywhere.

Happy Birthday old chap  :)

turning 50.there was a time in my 20's(ecstacy rave days),when i never thought i'd make it this far.off out to get mullered tonight and the best thing is i'll be the youngest there  :cheers:

all i need on top of this is villa not to lose and i'll blow my load everywhere.

zxlkjc.jpg

• Like 1

Coffin-dodger!

575072_10151464455907870_809418860_n1_zp

• Like 1

"Working" from home, only to find Film4 are showing The Longest Day this afternoon. [emoji14]h34r:

Just watched it. Dunno why I was so pleased as I have it on DVD and could watch it - without the adverts - any time I like.

"Working" from home, only to find Film4 are showing The Longest Day this afternoon. [emoji14]h34r:

Just watched it. Dunno why I was so pleased as I have it on DVD and could watch it - without the adverts - any time I like.

And that's something for my pisses you off but shouldn't. The amount of films I watch on TV that I own on DVD but would never actually place in the DVD player.
  • Like 2

No need for DVD's anymore with netflix and whatnot

I have Netflix, but it's a very poor selection. My DVD collection is mainly old westerns and noir plus European arthouse movies that never turn up in online catalogues.
  • Like 4

Cotteridge Wines. Fast becoming my favourite destination on the planet. Lived in cotteridge for 3 years and never knew it existed. Future brother in law took me there a few weeks ago and I've been back twice since. It's amazing.

They have a tasting room and a meeting room out back where they have little demo's and beer seminars. Not a mainstream bottle in sight. Ale Nirvana.

anigif_enhanced-3551-1405947243-12.gif

• Like 2

Â