Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Watching war of the world's there. Dakota Fanning had blossomed very nicely since this movie.

Talking of former child stars, Chloe Moretz has turned into a fine piece of ass... 

• Like 1

Nope. Young hungry passionate coach coming into the club I love. Exciting times. It could all go tits up but it was already tits up so anything is a positive!

He'll be sacked by may 2016 Edited by Stevo985

Sadly, it wasn't me.

I guess there must be thousands of them out there.

But yes, unacceptable wrong colour scarf breach of etiquette there. Not something I've ever done for fear of a punch in the chops or even just an offish stare.

The bloke next to him, he was using my ticket whilst I sat at home eating gravy laden yorkshire puddings and roasties. I'd already given the ticket away when the managerial swap happened. But I'm kind of hoping the stub / booking history will be coming in useful!

getting a new job which means as of today no more working for the home of betting.

less money but at least i don't hate the job or myself.with the new job,lambo going,baggies in the cup and blues going bust i'm jizzing tonight.all i need now is a cup final. :D

Â