rjw63

Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

Baselayers  Instagram page 

Need a drink to replenish my fluids after browsing that. 

Just the early stuff man ...the new stuff not so good :D

My posts only get better!

OC97XMM.jpg

:wub:

That your missus troon? She looks like a girl from my town but way hotter  :thumb:  :clap:

**** no that's not his missus!

He **** wishes!

• Like 2

my missus looking for a pair of tweezers that fell down the side of the sofa found £16.97 in change, which of course was mine...

Baselayers Instagram page Need a drink to replenish my fluids after browsing that.

The one thing I never looked at before deleting Instagram itself. Doh! Edited by Ingram85

Baselayers Instagram page Need a drink to replenish my fluids after browsing that.

The one thing I never looked at before deleting Instagram itself. Doh!

You don't need to be a member to look at the pics .......

I was just watching that. Charlie Dimmock later in the series!

Alas, she's not quite as easy on the eye these days. 

Has there ever been a follow up, with over 5 years between the preceding series or film, that has maintained the quality of its predecessor. I dont think there has. Indiana Jones, Anchorman, Star Wars, Red Dwarf. Has there ever been one? I cant see Twin Peaks bucking this trend.

Has there ever been a follow up, with over 5 years between the preceding series or film, that has maintained the quality of its predecessor. I dont think there has. Indiana Jones, Anchorman, Star Wars, Red Dwarf. Has there ever been one? I cant see Twin Peaks bucking this trend.

Arrested Development.

Arrested Development.

Is that right? I have the dvd box set but not watched it yet. 

Arrested Development.

Is that right? I have the dvd box set but not watched it yet.

I found series 4 confusing on first viewing but after repeated viewings I think it is genius .

The way that they tell all the interlocking storylines in that flashback manner is Memento-esque.

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Â