rjw63

Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

Must be national innuendo day on TV.

Look North, reporter at the Crucible: "I don't want to embarrass you by cracking out one...<long pause>... four seven..."

Great British Garden Revival, Christine Walkden: "When weeding, sliding is better than yanking off..."

• Like 1

The skit on Bo Selecta with Mel B's parody of Cribs still cracks me up to this day.

I know it's very base humour, but it's just so daft and nostalgic.

• Like 3

The amount of steam that comes off your piece when you masturbate in a freezing cold room.

sorry about that, I thought you were all asleep

Must be national innuendo day on TV.

Look North, reporter at the Crucible: "I don't want to embarrass you by cracking out one...<long pause>... four seven..."

Great British Garden Revival, Christine Walkden: "When weeding, sliding is better than yanking off..."

And I've just been informed that somebody worked the phrase "sucked off" into tonight's 'Winterwatch'.

And I've just been informed that somebody worked the phrase "sucked off" into tonight's 'Winterwatch'.

I wouldn't be surprised if it took some kind of shoehorning. Edited by snowychap

The skit on Bo Selecta with Mel B's parody of Cribs still cracks me up to this day.

I know it's very base humour, but it's just so daft and nostalgic.

I love this one. NSFW

• Like 4

now there's no page 3,remembering the early girls.jilly johnson etc.how page 3 got me through my early teens. :P

So which feminist campaign should I take as representative of feminism? 'Free the Nipple' or the successful banning of nipples in the sun campaign?

• Like 3

Â