Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Correct.

Sounds like quite a professional.

I think that also spawned Ricky into a little dialogue about how it sounds like spy code and does a little skit about someone saying you have the hair of a china man and the other person says "im sorry" and then he says "you have the feet of a fish" - "oh sorry you're the wrong person, goodbye!"

Classic stuff.

• Like 1

Team Christmas meal today... quite looking forward to it. Not staying late, will stuff my face, few beers and then home. 

Seems strange to say but actually missed some of my work colleagues as i've been off for over 2 weeks... don't miss the job one iota but some people, yes. 

The ones with the nice tits I assume?  :)

Was listening to one myself last night.

It's the one where Karl is probed by Ricky and Steve on what he got his girlfriend for Christmas and it turns out he got a massive 100 box of condoms.

Then he says he doesn't like giving gifts as Christmas was always bad memories for him including the time his parents were having a party and he was sent to his room early to play with his train sets which his brother promptly broke by turning the transformer up (this is the brother lest we forget who got kicked out of the army for going for a packet of fags in a tank) Oh and how Karl got up at 5am, opened all his presents and then went back to bed just to relieve the tension of not knowing what he had got.

Classic shows!

Edit: also listened to one the other day where Karl reminisces about getting his hair cut as a young lad by the barber over a railway bridge who had to stop cutting when the train came through. This is also the barber who told he had the chair of a china man and Ricky quips "you have the hair of a bald china man now"

Brilliant!

Don't forget the Spectrum without a ram pack that made Karl vomit

• Like 1

Was well worth trudging to the local shop with a hangover. Bacon sandwiches and Mars milkshake make it all better...

I thought you were out for a normal boring Friday night pint. :suspect::)

Yeah it was a pint of whiskey. 

• Like 1

Just 'stumbled' across pictures of Kelley Scarlett. Thats my weekend sorted. Don't Mooney at work.

Not saying I wouldn't, but she's a tad on the rough side.

Nothing wrong with a bit of rough now and again.

Just 'stumbled' across pictures of Kelley Scarlett. Thats my weekend sorted. Don't Mooney at work.

Not saying I wouldn't, but she's a tad on the rough side.

Nothing wrong with a bit of rough now and again.

Yeah, totally agree. As Viz so eloquently put it, she's a borderline boiler. Your head says no, your nuts say go. 

• Like 2

Â