Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Is that the one from IT? I know the clown from IT terrified me when reading the book. I was 12 and halfway through I just panicked and threw the book on the fire. Down with clowns. 

Edited by Rodders

The TV miniseries was awful. Well, the first half was pretty great, but the second half was truly, truly awful, and the ending was infuriating.

Tim Curry was the best thing about it, but he wasn't really scary, just bonkers.

I look forward to the remake. Yer man who directed True Detective is doing it.

My heart sank, when I realised an online order I'd placed was to be delivered by Yodel (having read some of the sfuff people on here have said about them), especially with the supposed back log, but I was very pleasantly surprised by how painless it was to deal with them. They tried to deliver today, no one was home, so they left a calling card. I called them back as soon as I got home, and 15 mins later the dude turned up at my door with my goodies. Pretty sweet.  

• Like 1

My heart sank, when I realised an online order I'd placed was to be delivered by Yodel (having read some of the sfuff people on here have said about them), especially with the supposed back log, but I was very pleasantly surprised by how painless it was to deal with them. They tried to deliver today, no one was home, so they left a calling card. I called them back as soon as I got home, and 15 mins later the dude turned up at my door with my goodies. Pretty sweet.

It's your first time so they'll trick you into sticking with them and that's when it gets rough. :P

Â