Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Panini World Cup stickers out tomorrow.  :D

Don't talk to me about them.  2010 I hustled and traded for months and then when I needed 42 stickers (sending off range) my book just disappeared off the face of the earth.

Ahhh stickers. "Has anyone got Ruel Fox? I'll give you Dennis Irwin, Phil Babb and four Efan Ekoku's"!

Those were the days.

Edited by Ingram85

Just seen 2 Arsenal fans on my news feed.

Number 1 : " Arsenal have had 1050 injuries in the last 12 seasons."

Number 2 : " Ah yeah but 750 were Diaby. "

Number 1 : " Haha he was on about a new contract and all the last day. "

Number 2 : " Yeah I think he wants to move to Vodafone."

Number 1 : " He'd get more minutes anyway. "

• Like 1

Ouch! 

You owe yourself a fresh start and new book for this tournament.  ;)

Hmmm maybe.  How many Villa players will be in there?  Just Guzan, Vlaar, Beneteke?

Yeah, I think so. We usually have more players than that going to tournaments don't we. Oh, that's depressing. I need to leave this topic and moan on the main forum, I think.

Ouch! 

You owe yourself a fresh start and new book for this tournament.  ;)

Hmmm maybe.  How many Villa players will be in there?  Just Guzan, Vlaar, Beneteke?

Yeah, I think so. We usually have more players than that going to tournaments don't we. Oh, that's depressing. I need to leave this topic and moan on the main forum, I think.

We used to have a lot in the Scandy teams but none have qualified, plus I think we only have Okore now.

You stalking me again???

Haha I don't know what more I can do after the Stoke game though.

Before the game outside the Holte Suite as you strode along looking like a Western Cowboy Hero, I stood still, smiled and waved and you strode right past :)

I thought you nodded at me just out of politeness but maybe not? :(and don't say you don't do anything out of politeness.

Just seen Villa advertising their onesies. Reminded me of the first time I saw a bloke wearing one, at an airport. The following conversation ensued, conducted solely through the medium of eye contact:

Me: Dude, what the actual **** are you wearing?

Bloke: It's a onesie you old git. People are wearing them these days. At least I think they are...hope they are.

• Like 1

Just seen Villa advertising their onesies. Reminded me of the first time I saw a bloke wearing one, at an airport. The following conversation ensued, conducted solely through the medium of eye contact:

Me: Dude, what the actual **** are you wearing?

Bloke: It's a onesie you old git. People are wearing them these days. At least I think they are...hope they are.

Reminds me of this cool chap  :rolleyes:

466335317.jpg

• Like 1

Â