Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Anyone, Blue nose or not, who has anything football related as part of their facebook name needs a slap.

Yes! Or anyone with a nickname in their FB name

I'm going to have kids just so I can tell them about that.

I'm going to kidnap some kids so I can tell them about it.

What?  It's quicker than Stevo's way!

I'll tell my class abo--

Something that cheered me up today. The kids had carrots at break time and I went to tell them why people think they think make you see better in the dark. I told them the story then they just said 'so they do then?', ran off and started playing fairies.

Love moments like that and they're regular. Funny age year 2's. 

Not to make it a sectarian issue, or to pledge allegiance to either club (and if asked, my Scottish club is Inverness Caledonian Thistle), but this video makes me smile, Sometimes you see a football related video that you can watch, minus club loyalties and without the prejudice. This is one of those clips. I just love the fact that such a young kid is in charge of it all.

• Like 1

Not to make it a sectarian issue, or to pledge allegiance to either club (and if asked, my Scottish club is Inverness Caledonian Thistle), but this video makes me smile, Sometimes you see a football related video that you can watch, minus club loyalties and without the prejudice. This is one of those clips. I just love the fact that such a young kid is in charge of it all.

totally agree

I don't have a Scottish team (possibly Aberdeen if really pushed), but I went up there as an away fan some time ago and they were brilliant, friendly and funny.

Stewards found us in with the home fans with our away flag and scarves and decided to move us, at which point the Celtic fans did get a bit agitated with the stewards, but otherwise a great and memorable trip.

Â