Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

Just remembered around that time I would sometimes see this teenager walk past the school playground wearing a Villa shirt and I would excitedly wave. No idea who he was but I live in a small town in Oxfordshire and he was the only other Villa supporter I knew of (aside from my brother) for the first 14-15 years of my life.

BBC looking set to axe bbc three cheers me up. What a complete waste of the licence payers money. Shite like sun, sea, and parents, reggie yates goes to africa to discuss herpes, embrassingly bad comedies such as lee nelson and that wonky eyed unfunny man russell howard. Good riddance.

• Like 4

BBC looking set to axe bbc three cheers me up. What a complete waste of the licence payers money. Shite like sun, sea, and parents, reggie yates goes to africa to discuss herpes, embrassingly bad comedies such as lee nelson and that wonky eyed unfunny man russell howard. Good riddance.

I laughed at this from the Daily mash today

:D

Just remembered around that time I would sometimes see this teenager walk past the school playground wearing a Villa shirt and I would excitedly wave. No idea who he was but I live in a small town in Oxfordshire and he was the only other Villa supporter I knew of (aside from my brother) for the first 14-15 years of my life.

What initially drew you to Villa if you don't mind me asking? Doesn't seem to be too much love for Villa down here.

This is indeed good. 

Just as long as they leave BBC4 alone. 

What initially drew you to Villa if you don't mind me asking? Doesn't seem to be too much love for Villa down here.

It's down to my brother, since our dad can't stand football, we never had any influence on which team to support (other than Ajax from our Dutch nan) so as the Premier League started, my brother (12 at the time) just decided to pick Villa to support. I was only 2 at the time so I was just brought up to support Villa (and Ajax).

• Like 1

I was only 2 at the time so I was just brought up to support Villa (and Ajax).

So that's where your username comes from! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So that's where your username comes from! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Very quick, Otto. How many JPH was that? ;)

When Villa won the ....oh no wait, they've won nothing since I've been supporting them.

You're a bloody jinx, man! 

I have seen Villa 16 times at various stadiums and only seen them lose once.  West Ham 0-2 this season. I'm the opposite. ;)

So that's where your username comes from! LOL

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Very quick, Otto. How many JPH was that? ;)

It's JMPH, get it right sunshine.

And it was 0 because there was no jumping involved in the working out progress. It was thanks to my detective skills.

batman_400.jpg

• Like 1

I have a bigger trophy cabinet than villa.

Just saying. Don't hate on me!

Come back after

7 league titles

7 FA cups

5 league cups

1 European cup

1 European Super Cup

1 Peace Cup (never forget the peace cup)

;)

Edited by Wainy316
  • Like 1

I have a bigger trophy cabinet than villa.

Just saying. Don't hate on me!

But at least Villa's are made from Silver <_<

tumblr_my0qk3o23z1t0vkc1o1_500.gif

(Any excuse to post Emma Stone. Who cheers me up quite considerably)

• Like 3

Â