Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

He stands in the gap between the Trinity Road Stand and the Holte End, looking on free of charge.

I think that was sort of Wainy's joke, unless he genuinely did miss the 'in' but wainy's too intelligent and funny to do that.

• Like 1

I'm the nice healthy height of 6'2. An ideal height I reckon. It's above the 6' margin so I'm not classed as "short" but not into "How's the weather up there" territory

8pints, I have our Halloween costumes sorted

Stop the wisecracks.

Fair enough, wouldn't want to get TUS angry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7oVffNIpIs

Looks like he might have given John Laurinaitis quite the bruised arm there.

You two should be lovers

Who said we aren't?

EDIT - Haha oh VA did underneath you how he'd love to be underneath you but Chrispy's outed us now and I personally feel so much better now it's out.

Edited by 8pints

You two should be lovers

Who said we aren't?

EDIT - Haha oh VA did underneath you how he'd love to be underneath you but Chrispy's outed us now and I personally feel so much better now it's out.

I'm not eastern European enough for him apparently!

• Like 2

I'm the nice healthy height of 6'2. An ideal height I reckon. It's above the 6' margin so I'm not classed as "short" but not into "How's the weather up there" territory

You look nowhere near that height.

Are you reading centimetres instead of inches?

It cheers me up that I have no Bloonose scum on my Facebook.

Why?

Because from what I've seen on another persons FB, today is "Happy Obafemi Martins Day".

And the drooling retard that posted that then went on to mention how they won the cup in 1963 in front of a silent "Vile Park". Even though the micro-brain that posted this comment was two years old at the time.

Every single last one of 'em, obsessed and brain-dead.

• Like 1

It cheers me up that I have no Bloonose scum on my Facebook.

Why?

Because from what I've seen on another persons FB, today is "Happy Obafemi Martins Day".

And the drooling retard that posted that then went on to mention how they won the cup in 1963 in front of a silent "Vile Park". Even though the micro-brain that posted this comment was two years old at the time.

Every single last one of 'em, obsessed and brain-dead.

Lucky man. I still have a few nose mates on my news feed. It never fails to amuse me, that the majority will have "zulu", "bluenose", "bcfc" as part of their name. I constantly wind my mate up that all he ever talks about is Villa. Plus he always ends everything he writes with "KRO SOTV". I asked him if he writes it on his mother's birthday cards too!   

Edited by dAVe80
  • Like 1

Â