Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I've said it before but... when Megan from Mad Men speaks French...

Pretty much any attractive female speaking French or German makes her instantly twice as attractive. 

• Like 1

I **** shit up on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault (11 years old), got a 1-1 draw against Rennes in a Pre-season friendly on FM14 and went downtown on Kashyyyk with the droids. So yeah, a pretty cool lazy evening

In Primary School, kids would line up to try and chokeslam me.

I used to stand there, rooted to the spot as kid after kid would grab me around the neck and unsuccessfully try to lift me up with their grubby little hands.

I used to look at the DInner Ladies like this -

ND806.gif

But they would never intervene.

One day almost the whole playground decided to try at once and I spent the whole of break time running around as they all chased me.

That is what it took for the dinner ladies to intervene, they blew their whistles (Like at a rave) and took me away to drink some milk. I still got in trouble for having my shirt untucked despite the fact my shirt was clearly too small for me to be able to tuck it in.

This is a true story and no I shouldn't have posted it in the Boring Thread, it's a very interesting story...although admittedly it probably shouldn't be in the cheer you up thread...although it may cheer you up to hear about me in peril...and the milk was quite nice so it has a happy ending.

Was it the kids who stretched you to epic proportions?

It might have been, I was about four foot tall when I started Primary school and five foot nine when I left. This is pre-dreads days too, I know that has no relevance to the story, well maybe it does because I had a giant afro which probably added a couple of inches.

My uniform was always too small for me though as I mentioned in the story.

I accepted that at the time but when I think about it now, it can't have been that hard for my Mammy to find a plain white shirt that could have fitted me, I think she did it so I'd get ridiculed in a hope it'd toughen me up.

She's a bit like that.

Edited by 8pints

Dinner ladies think they have power but they don't.

they decide how many chips your getting and whether you get custard skin

them girls got all the power they need

frabz-And-you-think-that-gives-you-power

• Like 1

Â