Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

I made Swedish Meatballs for dinner with potatoes, salad and meatball sauce and even a miniature Swedish flag stuck in one of the meatballs (only missing the Lingonberry jam).

It's the first time I've ever cooked something and it's ended up looking exactly as it should in the picture, I kind of didn't want to eat it but preserve it with varnish. ^_^

They say these things come in three's and after my result with the iphones at the weekend

Today I received an email from British Airways saying they had upgraded all 4 of us on our flights there and back when we go away at Christmas

and I've just this minute received a phone call from Aston Villa to say that they have upgraded my friend and I free of charge from the Claret and Blue package we'd booked for the Reading game to the 1874 package

Think I ought to go buy a lottery ticket with the run I'm on at the moment ....

• Like 1

By far the best Animal ever ^

I'm sorry but no its not. A pointless evolutionary basket case.

A half tonne bear. Will a full set of teeth designed by nature over millenia to rip flesh from bone and generally kill stuff. And what does the daft bastard decide to eat? The toughest, woodiest grass it can **** find.

Not only that, but most of the time they can't even be arsed to have sex, so the chances of keeping the species going are pretty remote.

It deserves to die out through sheer stupidity.

Agreed

One of the reason's they are perceived as lazy is because their body isn't getting the right food it needs e.g. Meat, and therefore lack any sort of energy..

It is odd how they really don't care about evolving (I guess this is true for most of the Human race too) or care about becoming extinct, they are not following the laws of evolution.

Plus look how fuzzy they are :)

Exaclty. The YouTube Honey Badger video is brilliant.

He nicks the snakes dinner, having the **** bitten out of his face in the process - so kills the snake and starts eating.

Passes out due to the snake venom. Wakes up... and finished eating the **** snake.

Natures psychopath.

**** the Panda.... its all about the Honey Badger.

Mongoose vs Honey Badger

Mongoose is a pretty badass animal

?? Unless there's an awesome mongoose I don't know about, I'll take the honey badger every time (oh and it's not really a badger fwiw).

Â