Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

They have Red Pandas in Bristol Zoo, they're nothing special. Nothing a Honey Badger wouldn't be able to handle anyway.

it's not a animal death match it's an X factor type vote and the Red Panda would get the Jedward type vote for not being very good and also the teenage girl vote for being cute = more votes than the honey badger :P

it's not a animal death match it's an X factor type vote and the Red Panda would get the Jedward type vote for not being very good and also the teenage girl vote for being cute = more votes than the honey badger :P

They're not very good, I'll give you that. And in fairness, they won my other half's affection when we visited the Zoo last month, despite doing very, very little - so I can't really argue with your logic.

China , (wulong) was a way back in 2000 but when we asked to see the red Panda's they looked surprised , said nobody ever visited them .. thus we were allowed inside their compound and got to feed them , stroke them :wub: and tread on them :blush:

I went to Chengdu last year and the Chinese take the panda conservation very seriously now , certainly don't let you do this any more :D

2466_57698781026_8089_n.jpg

• Like 2

Â