Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

As a Villa fan and an atheist, I have a problem. I have to resolve the paradox:

God does not exist

Paul McGrath is God

Therefore Paul McGrath does not exist

???

I have that problem also, its like when you butter some toast and glue it face up on a cats back and then throw it out of a window, the cat cannot land and floats 10 mm above the ground.

It's science I suppose :D

Since even I am nervous about this game I decided to read some FOTC quotes and Scrubs quotes, it's done the trick...I got a good laugh or 6 out of it. :) UTV!!

Skybet currently doing a promo for a free £10 bet, no deposit needed. I did it a few weeks a go and when Man City were 1-0 down to Chelsea at home stuck it on them to win. Got 6/1 so a nice free £60. I never normally bet.

small heath supporters taking the pi$$ out of Villa for 'maybe' ending up in the division they're already in. Seriously, just how stupid are they? :lol:
You know what? I don't blame them.

We gloated when they went down, then got stuck with their shite former manager and now we're all pissed off. And there's a good chance they could get promoted, never mind us going down.

Karma.

Skybet currently doing a promo for a free £10 bet, no deposit needed. I did it a few weeks a go and when Man City were 1-0 down to Chelsea at home stuck it on them to win. Got 6/1 so a nice free £60. I never normally bet.

Hot UK Deals? Or can you just go straight to the site?

Hot UK Deals? Or can you just go straight to the site?

I saw it initially on HUKD but saw an ad on TV last night (I think) saying no deposit needed.

small heath supporters taking the pi$$ out of Villa for 'maybe' ending up in the division they're already in. Seriously, just how stupid are they? :lol:
You know what? I don't blame them.

We gloated when they went down, then got stuck with their shite former manager and now we're all pissed off. And there's a good chance they could get promoted, never mind us going down.

Karma.

We gloated when they went down because we were literally in a league above them, and we'd contributed to them going down. They're basically saying "ha ha ha, Villa are so shit they might be as bad as us"

Choose your own Adventure books. What happened to them? I had, like, eight Super Mario ones, two Sonic the Hedgehog ones and even a Knightmare one.

Steve Jackson ftw.

I looked for a job yesterday, y'know, just seeing what's about. I'm pretty happy in my job, it's good..

Anyway, I got an interview Friday 8)

I'm not too fussed if I get it, but the job spec is basically the same as mine, but without as much travelling, so that's a bonus. Just pleased with how quick someone wanted to speak to me!

Â