Paddy's "Things that cheer you up"

rjw63

If you questioned Paul McGrath then the analogy is almost perfect :)

I didnt question Mcgrath. Where did I question Mcgrath? All I simply said was that referring to him as God was perhaps a bit over the top. It is only a game of football after all, he is not saving lives.

I didnt question Mcgrath. Where did I question Mcgrath? All I simply said was that referring to him as God was perhaps a bit over the top. It is only a game of football after all, he is not saving lives.

He did it again.

Heretic!

Blasphemy!

Kill the unbeliever.

The trick is to stop digging :)

Where is Dodgyknees and his picture of the one-boobed lady?

But God takes more lives than he saves :winkold:

P.s. crying about "site rules" is a bit pansified .

Coincidentally, neither is God.

As a Villa fan and an atheist, I have a problem. I have to resolve the paradox:

God does not exist

Paul McGrath is God

Therefore Paul McGrath does not exist

???

As a Villa fan and an atheist, I have a problem. I have to resolve the paradox:

God does not exist

Paul McGrath is God

Therefore Paul McGrath does not exist

???

The "God" that religions believe in does not exist. That's where the confusion arises.

Paul McGrath, the real and ONLY God, does of course exist. He doesn't fall under the bracket of religion and so as an Atheist, you can still believe in him.

(just go with it ;) )

Weird shit I found out today; Jenette Goldstein, aka Vasquez from Aliens owns a bra company (imaginatively titled Jennete Bras) whose product is geared specifically for the buxom lady.

home-fitting.jpg

There'd be no mistaking her customers for a man.

Â