Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares sit and wait and stop bricking yourself who it is there's so many paranoid fans out there , we've got no say in the matter so lie back and just see, these posts are on every forum going at the min were a laughing stock with so many numpties posting so much drivel its embarrassing at times :(

So you're reading and posting on the site why??

Because he normally checks the OS for his news and has had no luck refreshing it Today..

Of course people will moan no matter who it is. I just suspect a far higher percentage would moan if KM was given the position.

Absolutely, and I agree.

It's just that I can't see how anyone can conclude that KM has got the job, just by reading the General's latest comments:

Randy will find the "right" Manager for the Club. He cannot and should not react to every thought of every fan or every thought of every Board Member. At the end of the day, he needs to do what he feels is right. Some will agree with his decision, some will not....but it will be his.

The bit in bold was the point I was also making.

Something else I find strange is the 'names in the media are just that.....names in the media'. This would imply that we are considering who hasn't hogged much limelight. JK hasn't and neither really has Jol. So it could well be someone out of the blue.

*Villa fans in over-reaction shocker*

For what it's worth I don't honestly care how long the board take to appoint someone so long as it turns out to be the correct decision.

This season was always going to be a tough one even if MoN hadn't walked out on us five days before the season started but, given that fact, it's fair to assume that in terms of seriously challenging for anything this season, well, it's been written off hasn't it?

Hence, I don't care how long we take to get the right person in. The fact that the club is taking their time on the matter says to me that they're making a well informed decision and are looking at all the angles which for me, is the only thing you can ask for.

The attitude of some on here is laughable, quite literally. It'll get sorted one way or another and the club are not obligated to keep us, the fans, up to date with every little happening that goes on, to expect anything like that is a throwback to the 'good ol' days of football' when you could bump in to your star player down the local boozer.....aint gonna happen nowadays so get with the programme.

Also, and just throwing it out there for discussion but, has anyone else noticed a correlation between those who 'over react' or act in a manner which could be deemed as over-reactive to those who don't attend matches?

Not sure this has any relevance at all and I could be a million miles off the mark but just the way it seems to me.....

Another problem I can forsee with KMac getting the job is the back-room staff - is he going to get his own in or will he use the likes of McAndrew, Cowans etc, in which case - who's looking after the academy and reserves???

If we use our current staff - do we bring in new faces for the youth but what happens if it all goes sour? Do we sack them??

Something else I find strange is the 'names in the media are just that.....names in the media'. This would imply that we are considering who hasn't hogged much limelight. JK hasn't and neither really has Jol. So it could well be someone out of the blue.
Or maybe Hitzfeld!? :shock:

I have a feeling it will be someone out of the blue.

So Moyes, McLeish, Moyes or Ancelotti?

beat me to it :lol:

Sorry - I thought I'd mentioned MOyes, but included Mancini twice.

So Moyes, McLeish, Moyes, Ancelotti or Moyes?

Also, and just throwing it out there for discussion but, has anyone else noticed a correlation between those who 'over react' or act in a manner which could be deemed as over-reactive to those who don't attend matches?

Not sure this has any relevance at all and I could be a million miles off the mark but just the way it seems to me.....

I hardly ever make it to VP and I've been most sanguine about the whole thing. Therefore your point is undermined and on that basis the entire post must be complete b******s from start to finish ;)