Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Accoding to an Everton fan on a forum i've been reading, he'll be appointed manager and sign Moutinho and Landon Donovan.

I saw something last week that said the new man Lerner is eyeing up had lined up three transfer targets, and one of whom had already played under him. Apparently there was a centre half, midfielder and a forward. Thiught at first it was Bob Bradley, because of his son, but maybe there is a bit of truth in this?

Quite a lot of worried Everton fans about at the moment.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone put some money down on Moyes for whatever reason ('the handshake', ITK, overheard the lady who sells programmes, they were drunk) the odds were shortened, somebody sees that, posts some ITK on the internet, more people bet, the odds shorten again. More people see the odds shorten, are sure there is something in the rumour they read, more people bet, the odds shorten further still. Around and around we go.

Someone put some money down on Moyes for whatever reason ('the handshake', ITK, overheard the lady who sells programmes, they were drunk) the odds were shortened, somebody sees that, posts some ITK on the internet, more people bet, the odds shorten again. More people see the odds shorten, are sure there is something in the rumour they read, more people bet, the odds shorten further still. Around and around we go.

Yep

As much as I want it to be true, I'm prepared for the crushing blow tomorrow when Moyes/Everton issue a statement saying he's going nowhere

Few Everton forums have said there is something to this. Whether you believe them or not, up to yourself. I'm sceptical myself.

Also, his odds are 5/4. O'Neill went on longer odds quoted by some places. I think there is something to this...

ITSOTP and all that! I'm still very sceptical, it all seems to have been born out of that scandinavian dude on twitter. Now everybody claims to be ITK! Funny how they all come out once it starts coming out in the media, and on SSN mention the odds have shortened.

According to an Everton fan on a forum i've been reading, he'll be appointed manager and sign Moutinho and Landon Donovan.

If that happened i think i'd cum so hard my pants would fly off!!

The guy on the Everton forum claims to know someone thats ITK.

And I claim to know that he's full of shit, like Maradonna says JM has gone to Porto

Bets suspended on Moyes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

http://www.toffeeweb.com/season/10-11/news/9359.html

brilliant, your source is using the site your posting the source to as their source.

Don't get too excited. Moyes is 3/1 favorite to become next manager with K-Mac 4/1. Thats with Ladbrokes, betting hasn't been suspended according to their website. Moyes also 5/4 with Paddypower.