Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

David Moyes will not be the next manager.

Calm down people.

It is UTTER rubbish. One misinterpreted handshake, one clumsy blogger and one big rush of money that the bookies have reacted to in almost an 'automatic' way.

ITK in this instance, on both Everton and Villa sides, is just people looking for a little attention.

Let's not be so idiotic as to ignore the fact that he wouldn't leave Everton at this stage, with the squad he has - he's said as much only a week ago - he's 'loyal' and would NOT leave them.

Move on.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down people.

It is UTTER rubbish. One misinterpreted handshake, one clumsy blogger and one big rush of money that the bookies have reacted to in almost an 'automatic' way.

ITK in this instance, on both Everton and Villa sides, is just people looking for a little attention.

Let's not be so idiotic as to ignore the fact that he wouldn't leave Everton at this stage, with the squad he has - he's said as much only a week ago - he's 'loyal' and would NOT leave them.

Move on.

Booooooooooooooo

witchhunt.gif

I don't know what the hell there worrying about! Rodwell, Arteta, Cahill all pen long deals and you really think Moyes will just jump ship, it's funny how no one took Neil Moxleys comments on it!

Probably because they are worried about running the story after they printed MON had walked out in March. Caused them all sorts of problems.

Calm down people.

Move on.

It would take a full denial for me to completely rule it out. Either Moyes or Villa need to deny this rumour now it has reached a few places in the media world, if not it will escalate further.

Calm down people.

Move on.

Booooooooooooooo

witchhunt.gif

I'm sorry, but better to quell the madness now than us have 25 pages and then mass disappointment / embarrassment all round.

For what it's worth, I think our next manager will be Sven.

Calm down people.

Move on.

Booooooooooooooo

witchhunt.gif

I'm sorry, but better to quell the madness now than us have 25 pages and then mass disappointment / embarrassment all round.

For what it's worth, I think our next manager will be Sven.

BURN THE HERETIC

witchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gifwitchhunt.gif

Calm down people.

Move on.

I seem to remember someone claiming that they'd sleep with a donkey if MON left us when his odds shortened.

Rodwell signs new 5 year deal - he's going to United

Moyes rules himself out of the running for the Villa job - he's the favourite

Getting bored of this shite now

The contract moyes signed last year would mean it would take at least £10mil to buy him out of it.

Sums it up well for me, not gonna happen!

Calm down people.

Move on.

I seem to remember someone claiming that they'd sleep with a donkey if MON left us when his odds shortened.

If Moyes leaves Everton for us, I'll wine, dine and shag the donkey, then ride it round Villa Park, waving a claret and blue banner with 'I shagged this donkey because I doubted ITKs' emblazoned on it.

Calm down people.

Move on.

If Moyes leaves Everton for us, I'll wine, dine and shag the donkey, then ride it round Villa Park, waving a claret and blue banner with 'I shagged this donkey because I doubted ITKs' emblazoned on it.

Haha, oh God please be true!