Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Weren't all the ITKs for Klinsmann, but then again he wasn't keen on moving to B'ham from US?

Who knows.. it wasn't a Biblical handshake at all but we've got it on Sky+ & I just remember commenting at the time that Lerner must

know Moyes better than just in passing from his body language. IIRC I didn't post about it on VT someone else did & I agreed.

Maybe something out of nothing of course.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is going on about this handshake?

Absolutely nothing. Randy and Moyes bumped into each other just before kick-off yesterday, shook hands, shared a joke and a laugh. The Sky cameras caught it, and now it's apparently some sort of seismic event.

It was the most innocuous, meaningless encounter ever. He might well turn out to be our next manager, but this meet 'n' greet would have happened regardless; they're grown-ups and gentlemen.

Ah, never seen that myself. You know what people are like over events like this though. :P

Weren't all the ITKs for Klinsmann, but then again he wasn't keen on moving to B'ham from US?

Who knows.. it wasn't a Biblical handshake at all but we've got it on Sky+ & I just remember commenting at the time that Lerner must

know Moyes better than just in passing from his body language. IIRC I didn't post about it on VT someone else did & I agreed.

Maybe something out of nothing of course.

I was only teasing Julie, ignore me. :D

I cannot understand why Randy simply shaking hands with Moyes yesterday suggest that he is the next Villa manager, clutching at straws I reckon folks.

No I agree but why are people all of a sudden putting money on Moyes to the extent Bookies suspend the odds? I wouldn't have thought that would have had anything to do with a handshake at all plus a few ITK rumours.

The news at the bottom of SSN, not breaking news I might add, has that one bookmakers odds have drastically decreased on Moyes. Oh, the powers of the internet!!

As if its on there, got to love the internet.

No I agree but why are people all of a sudden putting money on Moyes to the extent Bookies suspend the odds? I wouldn't have thought that would have had anything to do with a handshake at all plus a few ITK rumours.

But then again.. I don't gamble so what do I know! :D

The news at the bottom of SSN, not breaking news I might add, has that one bookmakers odds have drastically decreased on Moyes. Oh, the powers of the internet!!

Just had a little feature on it as well! haha! VT is going to take over the worlddd muhahahha!!

Just had a little feature on it as well! haha! VT is going to take over the worlddd muhahahha!!

Aparently Moyes was at some Finchly farm today too so not sure theres been much to move the odds.

Aparently Moyes was at some Finchly farm today too so not sure theres been much to move the odds.

Perhaps he was milking the cows there while the rest of the squad were at the clubs training ground at Finch Farm :D

That would be so hilarious if one or two comments about a handshake y'day started off an ITK urban myth which caused the masses to slap a load of dosh on another team's manager. Surely not!!

Edit: Not the masses I mean but a fair few...

WM have just said Hughes is 3-1 Moyes 4-1.

I dont think there is a lot of money being bet on the new Villa manager at the moment, so any £100-£200 bets will drastically move the odds in my opinion.

Someone should put this theory to the test by putting a couple of hundred on Dion Dublin as next boss :P

To give her credit, villa_insider on twitter gave me a nod and wink about Moyes yesterday.

I didn't expect it to come to anything but maybe she is actually who she claims to be.

Except the so called 'Villa Insider' on Twitter spouts complete garbage such as the mythical special press conference on Friday. I seriously think he / she is the same person as that clearing in the woods GingerCollins29 on here with the 'ITK' statement that the new manager was being appointed last Friday

If you worked at Villa Park and were privileged to have access to such confidential information, i would guess you'd be well paid and looked after. So why would you risk it all for a large twitter following.

OK tomorrow it's Dion Dublin. We'll all get on at 1000/1 and lay when it gets down to 2/1. If we each get £1000 on, that's close to a million each. If we pool it all together between the 40,000 members on the site, that's £40bn. Then we decide what country we want to buy. We might even make a donation to VT aswell

To give her credit, villa_insider on twitter gave me a nod and wink about Moyes yesterday.

I didn't expect it to come to anything but maybe she is actually who she claims to be.

Except the so called 'Villa Insider' on Twitter spouts complete garbage such as the mythical special press conference on Friday. I seriously think he / she is the same person as that clearing in the woods GingerCollins29 on here with the 'ITK' statement that the new manager was being appointed last Friday

If you worked at Villa Park and were privileged to have access to such confidential information, i would guess you'd be well paid and looked after. So why would you risk it all for a large twitter following.

Large being 130...