Confirmed: Houllier is the new Villa manager

danceoftheshamen

Besides obviously wanting him at Villa the reason why I believe these rumours could be true is that I'd never heard of his name linked to the job before. Why would someone start a rumour about him coming here?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides obviously wanting him at Villa the reason why I believe these rumours could be true is that I'd never heard of his name linked to the job before. Why would someone start a rumour about him coming here?

Because people love starting rumours up. Just look at the guy who was posting on here going on about how he worked for Opta and telling us Milner was going to stay. People love making rumours up, particularly when it's something that will travel quickly, go around websites, maybe even make a paper. Let's face it, not many names would really create excitement amongst Villa fans and this one has, so it's worked.

It was clear as day for me we needed someone fast as heck after the 6-0 last week... That was just too much of a whacking in my opinion & instantly destroyed a load of confidence in the team & also the teams belief in KM... Not looking forward to Everton at all!

As for Hitzfield? well could maybe do a job for us a la what Hiddink did at Chelsea? 1 year to steady the ship whilst someone more long term becomes avaliable next summer?